Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Autosurflive - autosurflive.com

arsii619

I'm not the admin.

Welcome to AutoSurfLive.com!

Need to increase website traffic? Need a constant flow of traffic to your website or blog? Need free or low cost advertising to promote your website? Then autosurflive.com is the answer for you! autosurflive.com is a free autosurf traffic exchange and we can help you increase your website traffic! This is not a paid to surf traffic exchange, and we do not ask you to invest any money. There are paid advertising options available but best of all we give you the opportunity to advertise your website for free!

With our free autosurf traffic exchange you can get thousands of hits to your website and receive a constant flow of traffic with very little effort, 24 hours a day. Aside from our autosurf we give you the opportunity to promote your website or blog using banner and text ads on targeted locations throughout our site for some great CTRs. Don't own your own website ? No problem, you can still use our system to promote an affiliate site.

If your site is missing that flow of traffic then wait no longer! Sign up today free in our traffic exchange program and receive unlimited free traffic to your website!

Traffic Exchange Info

Earn Ratio: 2:1 to 1:1

Timer: 12 Seconds

Referral Levels: 5

Commissions: 5%/15%

Advertising Packages as low as $5.00

autosurflive.com - Autosurf Traffic Exchange

• 3 months later...

the ratio seems reasonable and suitable but the timer is very high to see 100 site you will take 1200 second this timer will waste many time the referal commission is seems profitable to me but i do not know why the admin of this program not add the link of this site i think he must add the link because this site is good and many people will join it

Which link are you talkking about ?we the timer is high we all accept to this but this dose not mean that we can not still get something from the site with patience all we wanted can be accomplish without much efort just patience and all is well the site is one of the best site i ever see just like easyhit.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...