Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

topcapitalist - topcapitalist.com

ZeusGold

Top Capitalist is a private offshore company focused on trade in stocks of high-technology companies. Our strategy is to trade stocks of high-tech companies that are believed to be undervalued by the market. We believe that new technologies can improve our standard of living and make life even better. This is our philosophy and the energy that drives us forward, strengthens us, and challenges us to be better tomorrow than we are today.

Top Capitalist team are formed by experts with years of industry knowledge and business solutions experience. We primarily invest in companies involved in high-technology fields (computers, Internet related businesses, semiconductors, biotechnology, electronics). Successful high-tech stocks have above-average earnings growth and therefore can bring a good profit.

Today, high technology has touched almost every facet of human experience all over the world. The recent development of technology has made it possible for us to live in ways that have never been possible before. From accessing massive amounts of information on the internet to simply experiencing an enriched personal lifestyle, technology continues to push the boundary of our living standards every day. It is undoubtedly true that new technology is not only an important part of our daily lives, but also a great chance of getting great profits.

Top Capitalist is here to help you achieve your financial goals. We have developed a great earning opportunity for any one looking into investments as a source of income.

Let your money go to work for you today with Top Capitalist.

plans1.gif

plans2.gif

plans3.gif

http://www.topcapitalist.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Minimum investment here is $25 and even then, it will take over 2 months or 67 days to reach BEP. It's good news for those looking to have investments in stable programs, but right now I'm just looking to test a couple of programs with the minimum deposit possible and then make real investments when the Yuletide is over.

The site seems to be offering medium term programs but iam not interested to join long term programs after losing my money in one of the most trusted hyip recently so iam currently looking for short term sites with quick profits, Even though the site is sustainable with good profit i will skip it as its too long i have to wait to recover my capital before i start making profits

The site is offering very good interests which could be sustained for quite a while. But with the minimum investment of $25 not many investors could afford to take the risk because it will take too long to recover the capital and they are fairly new, so they still have to establish themselves first to attract investors that are willing to invest that amount.

The site is offering very good interests which could be sustained for quite a while. But with the minimum investment of $25 not many investors could afford to take the risk because it will take too long to recover the capital and they are fairly new, so they still have to establish themselves first to attract investors that are willing to invest that amount.

Because of the very high minimum investment many are prevented from testing this site as it may take even 67 days to break even. Also there is high risk if the site scam within the nest two months they will lose their capital. So its always better to avoid long term plans with high minimum investment amount

Iam not clear on the plans stated whether the initial principle amount will be returned at the end of the maturity period or not and i tried searching for information in the FAQ section yet couldn't obtained. If no capital is returned this site is not attractive in terms of profits

• 2 years later...

Recently, this long term project started short term plans, 8% daily for 15 business days and came on monitors for one day now, payment system switched to instant but the minimum is set at $25 which is quite high to afford for many short term investors, all the four payment options including STP allowed to venture with.

This is old trend in hyip industry for long term projects after paying silently for certain time period, switch to short term plans, or mid term ones and then well advertise their project on monitors with good RCB offers and gather funds in to the project then pay for certain period and go scam, and the same can be found in Top Capitalist as well.

Top Capitalist has been paying and they have also been adding more monitors daily, it is now a popular mid term project in the current industry, it has payments processed for today as well, and we can see those latest payment proofs from the program on forums, but there is no ratings page or monitor added on their website.

This program seems to be a very good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, and I also saw this program has a very good security at the site, and I am sure admin will work professionally in carrying out the program, and the admin will also provide payments to its investors well

• 4 months later...

Top Capitalist has been paying for around three years online, that we can say this is the oldest hyip active in the current industry, good to see them managed to pay so far even after the demise of LR, non stop instant payments from this project is an impressive feature, participants require as low as $25 in this project. 

• 3 weeks later...

Top Capitalist has been paying instant as usual as of the moment, we can find instant payment reports from investors to PM and STP as usual, which is really a great achievement by this project to survive this longer and keep paying, a single plan of kind, principal included in daily ROI that pays for fifteen business days. 

wow! this program is not a new program online,i checked with this program and i was very much surprised with the number of high monitors having this program listed with paying status and the program is more than one thousand days online,i guess investors just need to to be careful with the kinda amount they are gonna invest with the program

Top Capitalist has been advertising on big monitors in the hyip industry for a long time now, which is a good effort regarding the marketing of their project, many proofs with big and small amounts have been reported instant as always without a single payment missing or going pending in this program which is a nice record of this mid term project.

• 2 weeks later...

Always Pays instantly:

Transfer #30000390363: Approved

Created at: October 25, 2013 16:33 :: Updated at: October 25, 2013 16:33

Transaction ID #: topcapaccd7836dcbe0cae503d0a3

Sender: topcapacc (topcapitalist)

Amount: $2.40

Currency: USD

Note: Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from topcapitalist

I just can't believe that this program can be paying for this long. The program has been paying for over a thousand days and it would be so difficult to see hyips like this. Well,the admin has really proven to be a honest admin by paying all the investors up till this moment. Anyway,I can't invest in this program again cos there are no good RCB for it.