Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AdamantFunds - Adamantfunds.com

I am not admin :

Start : 28.07.2012

Adamant Funds is happy to see you on our website dedicated to investing online with one of the most profitable businesses in the 21st century - jewelry. By using our state-of-the-art technologies intended to generate maximum returns on global sales of precious metals and diamonds, we are now able to expand our business in more than 190 countries across the Earth. Our special tools allow us to create outstanding jewelries with minimal expenses and automatically find a buyer in any of the countries we work with. That is that easy like buying something on Ebay! Your funds are secure with us. Our built-in risk and fraud prevention system automatically marks any suspicious transactions and sends a report to our Security Team on daily basis. We are committed to keep all bad guys off our system. Powerful ddos-protection and SSL-encryption allows us to keep our website availability at 99% of time. Progress never stops and that that follows every step of development - is always on the win. Join the investment company of the new generation.

Plans :

5000% after 30 days

40% daily for 4days

130% after 1 day

250% after 3 days

720% after 7 days

1440% after 15 days

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : Up To 10%

WHOIS :

Expiration Date: 2013-07-18

Creation Date: 2012-07-18

Last Update Date: 2012-07-18

Name Servers:

ns1.1000dns.net

ns2.1000dns.net

ns3.1000dns.net

SSL : Yes

JOIN HERE ==>

• 5 months later...

I think the benefits offered by this program are too high and also due to lack of incoming akanl hnay within 1 day only we could get a profit of 130% and I'm still not sure if the program will pay its investors well and should the investor should be careful on these investment programs

How do you expect that this type of program will pay you because in as much as I know the program is not worthy to be call ours just look and you will see what I mean here.

None of the roi which the site offer us here is sustainable so its very risky to invest here.

I think that posters before post here need to check status of site and status of monitors before discuss here because this site have become scam from very long after it have ran 182 days and now it too have closed already therefore all discussion here is not worth in all

Everyone should note about this problem, don't only post without check status of site.

Thread should be closed early because it is not worth in all when site have closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!