Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

capitalclassical - capitalclassical.com

I am not the Admin

Capital Classical. was created to enable people to increase their wealth safely and easily with no work and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable daily returns from your deposit. Once you make a deposit, the amount is equally divided and added to our professionally managed Stock & Forex accounts. This allows people to experience, participate and receive very good returns on a daily basis; as compaired to the returns offered by other traditional methods.

Investment Plans:

Capital A 100 - 1000 USD 6.5% Monthly / 48 Months

Capital B 1001 - 5000 USD 7.5% Monthly / 48 Months

Capital C 5001 - 10000 USD 10% Monthly / 48 Months

Capital D 10001 - 200000 USD 12.5% Monthly / 48 Months

Accept only LR, no Principal Back, no Referral Bonus, no account membership..

It's bad that site is only offering monthly investment plans.

http://www.capitalclassical.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

The risk of investing in the site is way too high ( if someone would even invest because the minimum needed is $100 which is out of reach of most of the investors ). And the payment of once a month is too long of a wait. It may be that the site will not even complete a cycle. Shorter plans should always be available or daily payments should be offered to attract investors.

The Admin seems to be new in hyip field offering rates what are usually offered by the commercial banks. Who will want to invest for a long term plans with a very low monthly profit of 6.5%. The Admin never took in to the interest of depositors when he designed this plans

Firstly this program has monthly returns, which i think people do not like in hyips

And returns are only 6.5% a month for 48 months that is too low for a hyp investment we need around 15 months to get back the principal itself.

Further minimum deposit in any plan is 100$ that is quite high for many of us and at least i cannot afford this.

Returns in this program being only 6.5-12.5% monthly are very low considering investment in hyip always carry high risk

Further investment duration is 48 months which is quite long to wait, and minimum investment of 100$ is also not affordable by many of us.

Though program looks to be designed for very long term - but everything is possible in hyip world i dont feel reward is reasonable compare to risk.

The Plans are too long 48 months cant trust any hyip to run so long further the minimum investment of $100 is far too high. its always high risk to block large capital for longer period under a hyip site. I will not join this site since the minimum investment is not affordable