Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

highwayprofit - highwayprofit.com

Welcome to the official website HighwayProfit of the investment club.

Our activities:

1. Trade in metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium).

2. Trading on the forex market.

3. CFD Stocks.

4. High yield investments in commercial construction.

We offer:

1. A high percentage of deposits.

2. Safety and to anonymous all operations.

3. Stable income for a long time.

About us:

Initially, Company was founded in the end of 2007 as a private close-ended investment fund.

Summing up the work of 2009, the Company founders decided to clear Fund's opportunities to everyone, because they understood that the professional team and conceptions of investing enabled the Fund to manage any amount of money.

We always try to do our best to give the service of top-quality to our clients, because their interests are our number one priority! We develop and prosper thanks to our patrons! And it is our greatest reward when people bring their friends to us! It is a real indicator, as no one would bear ill will to one's friends!

Stable team: a great majority of our key professionals have been working in the Company since its foundation.

Company's mission: giving people an opportunity to unite their resources for investing projects with high budgets, guaranteed profitability, and minimal risks.

Independence: the majority of investment funds are a part of larger financial groups. "HighwayProfit" does not belong to any of such groups, which completely eliminates the risk of pressure from the outside.

Do you want to share our success?

2% daily, investment period: 100 days, principle not return (principle included in daily return).

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

HighwayProfit $25 - $25,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

All payments are made to your account Daily.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits!

http://highwayprofit.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

I always want to test a plan of a new hyip before investing since i dont want to lose high. But this site seems to have a very high minimum investment of $25 which is not possible for me to test it so i will have to skip it. Further 2% daily will make the investor to wait for 50 days before he BE which longer to me to test the site so i will skip this site. Even though the hyip is already nearing to complete its first cycle of 100 days in another 4 days and looks trusted i will not invest here

The site is asking for a minimum deposit of $25 and the investor will only get that back after 50 days--that doesn't make any sense at all. I agree with Luci that the Admin should seriously add a test plan here.

May be the Admin is trying to eliminate testers and beginners from trying this site and is looking for few serious investors this may be the reason for him to have designed the plan with very high minimum investment

This may facilitate with few large investors and give easy access to the Admin to manage the investors