Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Egopay-Egopay.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EgoPay wants to announce that Bitcurex has added EgoPay as its payment processor. This partnership expands EgoPay's Bitcoin Merchants list and widens customers’ trading possibilities in the growing Bitcoin market. It is important to note that EgoPay offers one of the most accessible fees in comparison with other payment processors at Bitcurex. The fee for this partnership will be 2% + 0.5 EUR/USD per transaction.
More information: https://blog.egopay.com/bitcurex-has-added-egopay-as-payment-processor/

• 2 weeks later...
EgoPay and BitYes have prepared some impressive discounts for traders. There are no fees for those traders who deposit, trade and withdraw via EgoPay. Furthermore, two lucky people will win 1 BTC and 300 USD each.

1.  0% deposit and withdraw fee (for EgoPay only)
2.  0% trading fee only for EgoPay users.
3.  A chance to participate in a lottery, where two traders will win prizes initiated by EgoPay and BitYes.:

a.  Join in the drawing by depositing at least 500 USD to BitYes through EgoPay.

b.  When your cumulative trading volume exceeds 500 USD, you will get one chance to win.
          c.  You will get another chance to win when your cumulative trading volume exceeds 5'000 USD, 50'000 USD, 500'000 USD, and 5'000'000 USD (maximum five chances total). The drawing will take place on December 31st - two winners will each receive 1 BTC and 300 USD.

You can find more info about this bonus under this link: https://www.egopay.com/special/bityes

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Everybody,

SAY YES TO BITCOIN! SAY NO TO FEES!

The EgoPay team wants to remind you that the bonus at BitYes is still in effect. 

We encourage you to trade at this platform, because exclusively for EgoPay users there are no fees for deposits, withdrawals or trading!

Deposit/withdraw fee via EgoPay is 0%. Trading fee is covered by BitYes.

Thus, if you are using EgoPay to fund and withdraw from your account, trading at BitYes is completely free of charge.

Also, the lottery is still running. Conditions are:

Join in the drawing by depositing at least 500 USD to BitYes through EgoPay.

When your cumulative trading volume exceeds 500 USD, you will get one chance to win.

You will get another chance to win when your cumulative trading volume exceeds 5'000 USD, 50'000 USD, 500'000 USD, and 5'000'000 USD (maximum five chances total). The drawing will take place on December 31st - two winners will each receive 1 BTC and 300 USD.

All info can be found under this link: https://www.egopay.com/special/bityes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

at the moment EgoPay service is facing some issues. We are investigating the problem. EgoPay Team will inform everybody as soon as issues will be solved.

Any update? Theirs a lot of complain about ironfx in china as ironfx is not paying chinese investors. I really don't know how big the issue is. But is egopay has stand on this one? Because its can also affect egopay bonus funds from ironfx? I do hope that this problem will be solved soon. I do have investments in ironfx months ago and I only notice the promo right now. Can I still claim bonus funds?

I'd love to know that Egopay is keep growing and stay strong, before i think EG cannot make much movement but i was wrong, Egopay now trying to attract more costumers by affilating with many merchants, this is one of the good way also with new update it seems faster to access Egopay's service.

• 4 weeks later...

How about arthur explain of this thing? Everything seems complicated if that news is truly true, what i am hoping is that they have some kind of reason for doing something like this, but if EG really do that their career will be tarnish and lose more client that could lead to total annihilation of their service.

• 4 weeks later...

So were is Arthur Egopay? he is so silent after being active promoting egopay. lols I guess egopay is a dead now? How long its going to take for them to inform its members that they are down for good? Or do they still have plans to  revive egopay? this is what frustrate me  because they promote the site so badly before they  close down. Its seem  they done this on purpose.

It seems this e-currency already end for good. As we can see some people hoping this one so they will be back but it is likely they won't do that. Also up to now i still cannot access the site If they want to back they sure will fix it sooner so their client/ member doesn't have to worry.

• 3 weeks later...

I think its best that this thread be close already. Its seems pointless and useless to keep this thread open as other spam post this thread with activity even though this site no longer exist. So sad I have some few funds in here and its seems a good and stable e-currency. I do hope this site  can find ways to return back.