Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Egopay-Egopay.com

I rarely find it in the ptc sites after all but I can say that egopay is really in investment sites like HYIP and MLM. However, I don't want to use as of this moment and egopay is simply not that demanded and can't be earned easily in the earning sites like forums or non investment sites.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is right, in PTC i can see only few of them that use Egopay, maybe since Egopay come from Payza that before is very popular in HYIP, but until now with everything they have it is quite surprise to know that egopay is growing stronger and eat some shares from Payza.

Egopay is really trying to get the void alertpay leave when alertpay become payza and chance its rules that they don't want to cather hyip sites anymore. I do hope that in the long run we can earn good amount of money in egopay but I think what egopay need if its really want to have a stable hold in hyip is to invest in promoting itself in ptp forums as well. So that those who got paid in ptp forums will use their egopay funds to invest in hyip as well.

for HYIP they are worthy enough, in fact from some HYIP site that i visited yesterday i saw some of them use EGOPAY as one of the payment processor/e-currency to invest in that site, and i think as long as this e-currency give them money then i think that is not a big problem

• 2 weeks later...

Egopay is really good replacement for payza right now. As its seems its getting strong hold to the vacuum payza has left when its change its rules. Sad to say in forex its seems broker sites does not want to add egopay. They remove payza but they don't add egopay. I guess this broker sites prefer to have no connection to payza or egopay at all. But in hyip its some how widely accepted now.

i rarely hear the news of this site, actually i am not that attracted to use them anymore, since the rate of this e-currencny in my country dropped. it is not like it was before. but i hope in next month the rate of egopay will be increased and i can sell them again

If my memory is right egopay is good processor as its been use in one active poker site that I'm playing when I'm still active in gambling. But since at that time I don't know how to earn via egopay I really don't have time to use egopay as theirs just no more money for me. As long I can earn using other processors I don't see any reason why I I need to use egopay at all. But this is what I'm really hoping to learn right now.

for me egopay still have some price, in my country the rate for this e-currency is good, even before the rate dropped so much but now it is back once again, so i will try to re-collect more balance here which i think will give me more and more earning from this e-currency, i hope there will be more feature here

At least you have a way to turn your egopay to cash. If I have a way I will going to earn via egopay also. But right now all of my earnings are via LR and via PP. Its good to earn via LR and PP since the rate and value is much better than egopay. So for me why cashout in egopay if I can cashout using LR and PP and earn more value out of it? But if egopay going to turn big and exchanger sites are willing to accept higher value then why not.

Mostly of my earning come from LR, PP, and STP. so far i don't have any issue with egopay. and based on my own prediction, Egopay will take longer time to reach top or at least compete with e-currencies like LR or PM, it will be good if Egopay can take 2nd throne from PM.

It would be nice if they become more popular and widely accepted, but because there aren't much flow in funds between Egopay and PZ, there isnt much money in the system of Egopay, which is why few people use it! Of course it would be good if they are 2nd popular, but what does that mean? All the features they have, LR have, and its even less than PM, or LR

Wew, I really don't mind egopay because, they have the low value in the payment processors for the exchangers. I have done researching and they have only offer here for us 33 PHP per 1 dollar this is really not encouraging that's why I don't want to pursue of having an account here.

Hopefully later EgoPay online transactions can be a tool that is easy and safe, as long as it may be that a Payment Processor that does not use a complicated step by step is Liberty Reserve, hopefully EgoPay could be one more that is not complicated in the registration process and transaction.

Lets just hope that egopay will be stable than payza. For me I prefer egopay to be more popular than payza since egopay seems more like an alertpay than payza to alertpay right now. That's why for me the poetic justice to alertpay is to have a popular egopay. But same time its seems hyip sites are not getting popular anymore and I guess egopay popularity right now depends on hyip popularity as well.

I think they will stay stable more than payza, since they have the same concept like LR which is good if people use it in high risk industry such as HYIP or Gambling or even Forex too. and so far i don't find any big issue with them, so i think at the moment EGOPAY is stable.

Some how base on its weekly traffic is growing much better that payza. In fact payza seems slowing down each month. A clear sign that its losing active users. But egopay on other hand seems growing. I guess each time theirs a new hyip site that uses egopay some how new members become active using egopay. I do hope that in two to three years time we can see egopay as popular a payza right now.

Hopefully later EgoPay online transactions can be a tool that is easy and safe, as long as it may be that a Payment Processor that does not use a complicated step by step is Liberty Reserve, hopefully EgoPay could be one more that is not complicated in the registration process and transaction.

so far this e-currency still safe for me, and also easy to use. it seems comfortable when we see the script that admin use for this site, overall this e-currency is good and fair for me, and i think there will be few increment of users who use this e-currency services.

• 4 weeks later...

There are a number of people that are still skeptical of using Egopay because it is still a new payment processor in the field but it has managed to make some lead way because even some hyip were recommending its usage as a replacement for Payza when their terms changed.

It would be nice if they become more popular and widely accepted, but because there aren't much flow in funds between Egopay and PZ, there isnt much money in the system of Egopay, which is why few people use it! Of course it would be good if they are 2nd popular, but what does that mean? All the features they have, LR have, and its even less than PM, or LR

Yeah, but now we can se that EGOPAY also become more popular even not so fast but it is step by step, you can see that more program accepted them in every month, at least about 3-4 hyip with some programs that like a hybrid program which accepting them at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, finally I have to open a new account on this Online Money Processor. Hopefully I can make good money from this EGO Pay. Because there is an exchanger accepts EGO Pay in my country. So, at least I can use this one. Hoepfully this can sustain for such a long time, even for ten years in the future. I am trying to learn more about this

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought theirs some conspiracy but I guess its coincidence. That when Egopay showed up Payza some how is shying away from hyip sites and forex broker sites and I guess other sites that I'm not familiar with. Then suddenly Liberty reserve is down maintenance and I'm thinking that with this two (Payza and Liberty reserve) is some problem Egopay will go to cease the day and be a contender.

• 2 weeks later...

good processor however how they dare to ask the same as payza prices...

for now egopay more in interest by the people of the Payza, because now the selling price between egopay and more expensive Payza egopay, I myself now prefer egopay of the Payza despite his equally large fee.

• 5 months later...

Hello, everybody! I am Arthur, the official representative of EgoPay.com. If you have any questions, just ask and I will response. Below you will see some official and important information that you could need

EgoPay is e-wallet that provides fast and secure way to manage your money online. At EgoPay we put security and customer service first. Well experienced support are ready to help you with any enquirers. With more then 75 ways to deposit/withdraw you will find no problem to manage your money fast and at lowest fees on the market.

Click here to register

EgoPay fees

Receiving Fee For Personal Accounts: 1.5% + 0.25$
Receiving Fee For Business Accounts: 2.5% + 0.25$
Sending Fee: Free
Account Opening Fee: Free
Exchanger Fee: Free

https://www.egopay.com/fees/

Merchant directory

EgoPay serves wide range of online services.
HYIP monitors - 5000+
Paid To Click Programs - 500+
Internet services* - 400+
Marketing & Advertising Programs - 300+
Online Shopping - 100+
FOREX Trading Platforms 25+
BitCoin Trading - 10

*Internet services includes: Web hosting & Domains, Software, Network Security, Technical Services, Web Design, File Hosting, Markeplaces, VPN

https://www.egopay.com/merchant-directory/

Exchangers

We work closely with over 75 exchangers and we don't charge anything if your money is received from exchanger. At the moment
Charge EgoPay account from any of these:
Perfect Money, Pecunix, C-Gold, Payza, Paxum, SolidTrustPay, WebMoney, LiqPay, PayWeb, W1, Bank Wire, Privat 24, Western Union, MoneyGram, Neteller, HD-Money, Visa, MasterCard, PexPay, QIWI, RedPass, Skrill, Ripple, SensiPay, BTC-E, MtGox, eCoin, Bitstamp, ePayments, EPESE, FasaPay and many more...

https://www.egopay.com/exchange/

Developers and API

EgoPay is simple to integrate, all information is provided at website below. Our system is also supported by shopping carts such as PrestaShop, Xcart, Magento, Zen Cart, VirtueMart, Ubercart, OpenCart and Drupal Commerce

https://www.egopay.com/developers/overview

Affiliate program

EgoPay offers you lifetime earning from new referrals.
There is a 2 level affiliate program at EgoPay.

Level 1

For any active user you refer you will receive 10% of all his transactions for life time.

Level 2

You will receive 5% for a lifetime from every active user brought by your Level 1 referrals.

https://www.egopay.com/affiliate-program/

Support

Support team works works 5 a.m. - 1 p.m. GMT, Monday - Friday.
You can either open a ticket or talk on live chat to solve your problems.
Support system is split into 6 departments:

• Customer Support
  • Merchant Support
  • Developer Support
  • Exchanger Support
  • Report an Error
  • Integration Support

https://www.egopay.com/support/submitticket

EgoPay Blog

Any news about website will be announced in our blog. We also post useful articles about e-currency and online payments

https://www.egopay.com/blog

Social media

https://www.facebook.com/EgoPayCom
https://twitter.com/EgoPay
https://google.com/+EgopayOfficial

Feel free to ask any questions here regarding EgoPay as we will keep this topic as a support.