Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Egopay-Egopay.com

Ow I wish egopay direct bank withdrawal was made available to all countries I wouldnt have the stress of receiving my funds directly to my bank account.I think egopay exhibit same features with payza not to make the direct bank withdrawal globally furthermore its very rare to see local exchangers with egopay.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they did that then, obviously they need to have file dispute or refund since they need to have service for the banks and credit cards here just like payza that need to have those additional services. That's why egopay wanted to have just exchange of funds from payza to egopay and vice versa is to have the investment programs.

They are clearly targeting to be into investments which is why their setup is currently this way because it does not require the dispute system or refunds indeed. I think that its better this way especially for me since I work most with Payza and get my funds easily between the two as and when necessary.

I do believe that there are indeed commissions and this would have been one way for the forum to get members to promote them. Even when the came out, there was a rush of members in the various PTP forums trying to create the threads fast in the Payment Processor section with their link.

I am just wondering about the number of online earners that are consistently using Egopay because of their high fees. I would imagine that if I have a choice between the Egopay and LR for example, I would easily go for LR because of the lower fees of using it. This is unless there are incentives for making use of Egopay.

I am just wondering about the number of online earners that are consistently using Egopay because of their high fees. I would imagine that if I have a choice between the Egopay and LR for example, I would easily go for LR because of the lower fees of using it. This is unless there are incentives for making use of Egopay.

Well its a competition of the best among processors LR has proved itself to have a higher value than egopay in terms of popularity contest,its not as if LR has some kinda unique feature but its because of their low fees,even an internet newbie could make transaction without noticing the fee because its very small.

I think that I will be making use of Egopay again for my next payment request on the DMT forum. I know that there is a bonus in here although I just need to confirm if this is still the case and this bonus will be able to cover the fees and even leave extra funds that I would get using LR. Now that's good incentive for me members to consider making use of Egopay for me.

Oh, I did not see recently that DMT forum paid members using egopay because I think they don't prefer it in forums as I don't also prefer it. So far, I don't have any experience in using this payment processor so, it's really a big question mark how to check if this good for us and other programs for the fees and exchange they have.

I am only using it here because of the incentives by means of an extra 25% as bonus for your payment. At the moment I dont really use it that much because of the fees otherwise I would be considering to use it. The withdrawal queue on ProfitClicking is always full so I cant use it there either.

What we can see here, this new Online Money Processor is doing good in its first year here. Because we can see this Online Money Processor now is famous in many online programs here, including HYIP websites here. But, it is still hard to fight against Liberty Reserve

The main reason why I believe that it really has a lot of competition in LR is because of the fees. Its easier to choose LR over Egopay because it would work out much cheaper when it comes to the fees when using it. I would take LR over Egopay anyday.

so far i don't see any improvement or some good changes here, they are just like before and that is not good for their future, even they still have costumers/members, but i think that is not as much as their competitor or as much as people that use payza before in hyip or other high risk program