Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Egopay-Egopay.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many ascertions from the online community that Egopay was made by the same developers and owners of Payza. I see that Egopay decided to actually make a note on their website homepage that they are not owned by or linked to or in any partnership with Payza.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally!. lols. The reason why I say finally is that I'm checking lots of sites for two to three days now I notice that this new hyip sites, cyclers and so on has egopay in their list of processors. That's intrigue me and its the first time that I actually visited the egopay threads. lols. Now I'm more interested to know more about this processor. I will going to decide to join this one if this one is more like paypal than LR.

I have already signed up with Egopay although I havent used it as yet. I am thrilled that its now also supported on DMT and in fact that if you withdraw using Egopay then you will be getting 25% more on your payout. I think that this is the best opportunity for me to try it here and will do so for my next cashout.

I still not finish my review about this site. Its seems this site is really in right now and I'm not sure if its going to take over the place of payza but I'm hoping that this one will do. Now theirs still some other questions that I need to find an answer like who I'm going to withdraw if I have funds in here and what exchanger site do use this site and give good rates and what ptp forums that I can post and earn money in here.

I have already signed up with Egopay although I havent used it as yet. I am thrilled that its now also supported on DMT and in fact that if you withdraw using Egopay then you will be getting 25% more on your payout. I think that this is the best opportunity for me to try it here and will do so for my next cashout.

just like many kind of payment processor before :D, well it seems that thing will attract some egopay users to be more active in DMT, but honestly i see Egopay still not quite popular if we want to compare them with others, i think they need some time before they will become elite processors

My main thing is that I use Payza to make withdrawals to my bank account as its more convenient for me. If I use egopay to get paid in here then I can use Payza to withdraw those funds much better than I would if I were to use LR because I would have to go through exchangers first.

i think with do that thing you will get a lot of fee, first from egopay--> payza exchanging and next payza withdrawal, well it seems i cannot say this program is pure e-currency because payza think this program as exchanger not as e-currecny which make me more confuse about them

I was actually hoping that the 25% extra that I receive from the DMT forum can cover that. It would have been the same for LR anyway because I still have to exchange LR to Payza then withdraw because I dont have a direct LR exchager in my country.

To be honest I thought theirs some conspiracy but I guess its coincidence. That when egopay showed up alertpay some how is shying away from hyip sites and forex broker sites and I guess other sites that I'm not familiar with. then suddenly LR is down maintenance and I'm thinking that with this two (alertpay and LR) is some problem egopay will going to cease the day and be a contender. But I guess egopay did not do much damage even though LR is down for one week.

I don't know yet how big their fees they have in every transaction plus what will be the value of it in our local exchangers because I think its going to be really small value compared to LR that's why I don't intend to use it yet until I see good profits or favorable in terms of its fees and value.

To be honest I thought theirs some conspiracy but I guess its coincidence. That when egopay showed up alertpay some how is shying away from hyip sites and forex broker sites and I guess other sites that I'm not familiar with. then suddenly LR is down maintenance and I'm thinking that with this two (alertpay and LR) is some problem egopay will going to cease the day and be a contender. But I guess egopay did not do much damage even though LR is down for one week.

There are a number of people that are still sceptical of using Egopay because it is still a new payment processor in the field but it has managed to make some leadway because even some hyip were recommending its usage as a replacement for alertpay when their terms changed.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess time only can tell if egopay will going to be a good processor or not. But right now I will just going to wait for the right time to use this site. Beside I don't have a site yet that pays egopay so right now I don't see any importance yet to open account from this site. But once I found a site that I can earn egopay then I will going to join this site and use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, they support exchange for payza however there will be fees of course which means that they are gaining more earnings. Although, I don' t use it yet because I don't see that I will going to have big investments and don't trust yet here.

so far i also don't see any big investment site that used them frequently but for payza replacement in HYIP then i think they are quite good and if i don't make any mistake that Egopay used in DMT and also admin offering some bonus if we request with it , right?

Problem with egopay is that its rely too much on exchange features they have from egopay to payza and from payza to egopay. But they don't have source of income site that we can join and earn egopay funds. I think this is the main reason why this site will not going to click. If this site want to be popular its need to be used. And the best way is to sponsor a ptp forum and pay vie egopay.

egopay.com is a newly launched e-currency payment processor. when payza.com take decision not get participate in hyip site that time they launched. they have no direct payment way. they pay in payza with 2% charge. on the other hand when anyone want to deposit here then they charge huge amount of total amount. so it seems that they just launched for getting charge which is not fair. i think this payment processor will not last long. because they have no direct payment option. so everyone should know more about this payment processor.

Right now I'm prioritizing egopay in term of earnings. I do think theirs a potential in here as I already found an exchanger site for egopay so I know I can make good income in here. Although the value is less than the value of LR for me its good to have an alternative processor. I do feel that if ever I need more income I can simply exchange my egopay money also.

Its good that you are finding good use of the payment processor as it seems that a lot of people are still sceptical about Egopay and would rather observe than make use of it. I just think that they should improve on their internal processes to have faster turnaround on issues like exchanges.

• 2 weeks later...

Its still in planning stage and I don't know how to make it a reality. I hope egopay will not turn out to be like HD-money. If you are active online few years back when HD-money open the give 30% bonus funds if you going to withdraw via HD and many tried to withdraw via HD and exchange it to LR using an exchanger site. But when the bonus promo ends users just return and withdraw using LR and HD slowly died down. So I don't know if egopay popularity will be sustain or going to died out after few months. In fact right now its seems egopay is slowing fading already.

@budado I quite agree with you there; in as much as more Hyip sites add Egopay, it seems that online businessmen don't patronize this payment processor. The reason for this is most likely to be the fact that their fees are high, even exchanging from Payza to EgoPay and vice-versa is still expensive although EgoPay was introduced by Payza. Another reason should be the fact that it is rare to see Exchangers that are associated to EgoPay.

• 4 weeks later...

Its still in planning stage and I don't know how to make it a reality. I hope egopay will not turn out to be like HD-money. If you are active online few years back when HD-money open the give 30% bonus funds if you going to withdraw via HD and many tried to withdraw via HD and exchange it to LR using an exchanger site. But when the bonus promo ends users just return and withdraw using LR and HD slowly died down. So I don't know if egopay popularity will be sustain or going to died out after few months. In fact right now its seems egopay is slowing fading already.

That is for them beneficial, isnt it. And that is their strategy to have clients and use for business. Payza don't accept hyip while egopay accept hyip thus, this will take advantage to use their service of exchange funds to egopay with fees charged. This means that they are earnings and gaining popularity.