Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Egopay-Egopay.com

Egopay is a good payment processor. I like using them when I want to look for exchangers because they will provide you the best exchangers that are available for exchange at that time and with the best rate. But their transaction fee is too much and that is why I don't like making use of them sometimes. If they can change it to one percent, it will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION! Be aware of this scam e-mail. Do not click on this e-mail in any cases, your information can be used against you and you are risking to loose all your funds from your EgoPay account.
Furthermore, we never send these type of e-mails with request to verify user accounts. Please, do not take any action regarding this kind of e-mails.
If you are not sure whether received e-mail is from EgoPay.com, we recommend to contact our support team.
This is how fake e-mail looks like

• 3 weeks later...

EgoPay team is extremely happy to announce that we have made an agreement with www.capitaloneforex.com which will give you 20% higher bonus depositing in comparison with other e-payment methods. It means that in total you will get 120% bonus from your deposited money FOREVER.
Just click the link below and deposit your money now: http://capitaloneforex.com/promotions/egopay/index.html
Do not forget to share it with all your friends as they would get this bonus too.

Furthermore, there is good news for traders in MasterForex platform. http://masterforex.com is going to pay commission for every client that uses EgoPay to deposit or withdraw. This bonus will be available for an entire month (from April 10 to May 10). So, if you are loyal trader at MasterForex, do not waste your time and save money while you can.

• 2 weeks later...

It ia good if they have included these forex brokers to accept egopay payment. Egopay is good because they have increased the security that they are having. Now, the people who use egopay will now have a google aunthenticator which is very good security system. Why I don't use it is because they are having more fees.

It ia good if they have included these forex brokers to accept egopay payment. Egopay is good because they have increased the security that they are having. Now, the people who use egopay will now have a google aunthenticator which is very good security system. Why I don't use it is because they are having more fees.

What do you mean by "It is good if they have included these forex brokers to accept egopay payment". These forexes (CapitalOneForex and MasterForex) accept EgoPay as deposit option.

• 2 weeks later...

Its so frustrating that I have about 5 dollars in here earnings but I don't know what to do with it. I guess its already a waste of my money as I don't know if I can find an exchanger that going to accept just 5 dollars to exchange. I don't think I can have more earnings in here again. If only this is an earning bearing processor I'm sure I can earn interest in here but theirs none.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear EgoPay users,

we are glad to announce that EgoPay has just launched a new video on its own EgoPay Official YouTube channel. It answers main questions: what is EgoPay, how the system works and what are the prime benefits of using our e-payments platform. We want to emphasize that EgoPay e-payment system is global, safe and easy to use. We welcome all guests to see our new video and leave a feedback at:

Hello folks,

EgoPay Team wants to announce that within 1 month we have managed to contract  4 Crypto-currency platforms and 3 Forex brokers. The full list can be found under THIS LINK

Also, we want to announce that newly added Forex broker Goldboro has special offer ONLY for Egopay users: No commission till 1st July 2014, after 1 July 2014 commission will be applied as for business account 2.5%+ 0.50$ from transferred amount.

So, hurry up, and deposit your account at Goldboro.com while it is free of charge

EgoPay Team

Well Egopay is really trying to move forward and get more members if I am not wrong they also linked themselves with some forex brokers so this would surely bring in more members. I have not joined yet but I do not know when I would.

Previous week we have announced about Goldboro.com that this broker does not apply any fee until the 1st of July.
Now, there are 2 more brokers that offer good conditions.
1. c-cex.com - no commissions applied for withdrawal from C-Cex.com behalf. Only EgoPay.com fees.
2. 1wbe.com offer the lowest fees for its users by depositing via EgoPay.com. Only 0.5%.

Its good to use egopay but the fees are some how the main reason why I don't like to use egopay right now. If they only have low fees and a bank wire features I'm sure I will be happy using egopay. I just do hope that in the long run they can lower the fees in here and have good bank wire features. This is what I want for this processor.

• 3 weeks later...

FXOptimax - ECN/STP Forex Broker with spread 0-0.2 pip. No fee for deposit via EgoPay

FXOptimax - World leading ECN/STP Forex broker which is accepting deposit from EgoPay with no transfer fee. FXOptimax also gives $20 deposit bonus for each client who deposit only via EgoPay. ECN/STP account with spread 0-0.2 pip also available for high frequency traders and scalpers.
Link: http://www.fxoptimaxasia.com/account/deposit-and-withdrawal

Do not waste your time and take the chance!

EgoPay has contracted one of the leading crypto-currency trading platform – LakeBTC. For this special partnership we have decided to offer significant bonuses to our users.

LakeBTC bonus:

LakeBTC offers significant bonus for traders who deposit via EgoPay which is 50% off trading commission till the 31th of July.

EgoPay bonus:

The fee for depositing LakeBTC until the 31st of July will be only 1.5% + 0.25 USD/EUR per transaction. Since the 1st of August, the fee will become 2.5% + 0.5 USD/EUR per transaction. Thus, do not waste time and take this bonus.

You can read more under THIS LINK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The broker that I want to start using accepts egopay and it is the one that is more accessible to me of which the broker also account accepts and it means that I'm going to start using this one too. What I don't usually like about some of these payment processors is that they do not offer you small transaction fee which I get in some other ones.

Egopay some how good to use right now. But since its really have some limited site that we can earn using egopay. I don't see any reason anymore why I'm going to use egopay. For me its good to use egopay if theirs a way to make income using egopay. I don't even know if theirs a forex broker site that accept egopay right now.

Egopay some how good to use right now. But since its really have some limited site that we can earn using egopay. I don't see any reason anymore why I'm going to use egopay. For me its good to use egopay if theirs a way to make income using egopay. I don't even know if theirs a forex broker site that accept egopay right now.

Hello Budado. Regarding your last sentence that "I don't even know if theirs a forex broker site that accept egopay right now", I want to show you our full list of merchants. https://www.egopay.com/merchant-directory/ Based on categories, you can find all of them. Furthermore, there is small secret, that new design of website will be launched soon. Stay tuned!

EgoPay wants to announce that new phishing e-mails are fraudulent. If you receive this email, do not pay attention.

"Dear Customer,
Congratulations!
Your Egopay Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card order has been approved!
Your card will be shipped by Regular Mail.
Your card is estimated to arrive between 10 Aug 2014 and 15 Aug 2014
Click here to confirm the card"

If you doubt whether it is phishing mail in the future, do not hesitate and ask Customer Support who will tell you whether it is fraudulent or real e-mail.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everybody,
EgoPay all the time tries to develop constantly by making wishes of its clients to come true. Thus, this time we want to surprise you with several new features and significant changes which will make the use of EgoPay much easier and more convenient. Click THIS LINK in order to read about upcoming changes - multi-language, multi-currency!

• 1 month later...

There is a possible partnership coming between Egopay (one of the fastest growing payment processors world-wide) and IronFX (one of the leading Forex Brokers globally).
In light of this partnership, we would like to make an exclusive one time offer. After completion of only 3 easy steps you can receive a massive $500 bonus or even more!

This offer is valid until 31th of October. Hurry up!

Requirements and conditions:
Step 1. Create a new account at IronFX by clicking the red button below
Step 2. Deposit 500 USD or more to your IronFX account (via any payment processor accepted by IronFX) - Get 60% deposit bonus (e.g. 500 USD x 60% = 300 USD)
Step 3. Have an EgoPay account or create a new one

After completion of the above steps a bonus of 200 USD will be sent to you existing or new EgoPay account. Also, 300 USD or more will be added to your IronFX balance.

Click on this link in order to see official message and button for registration