Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nzx - Nzx.cc

xetang

Welcome to NZX

At the end of 2011, we had ourselves a highly capable team of six good friends who all shared the same ambition: to create an advantageous, beneficial and productive business. We did so by joining together, sharing experiences and existing strategies.

We develop our own Online Money Opportunity, allowing our clients to place their money and let our system generate the outcome. We’ve produced extraordinary returns of up to 3% per calendar day.

Positions:

No Ntrix

Standard: 2% -- 75 Days

Ntrix $10 (lifetime)

Ntrix = 2x2 Matrix

Earn $30 (6 Members) + $1 Each New Member

Professional: $5-$100 -- 2.5% for 75 days

Executive: $100+ -- 3% for 100 days

Accept: LR, PM, AP, SP

Join here: http://www.nzx.cc/?ref=zozo278

This is good paying site, I have received first payment with this site after invested with time very long here, although don't have any monitors approved status "Paying" for this site but this is paying site and I still receiving commission 8 cents per day here. Their plan 2% for 75 days, it too is good plan. As below is my first payment proof with this site:

From STPay member email: jaqcu8788@gmail.com

From STPay username: jaqcu8788

Transaction ID Number: 271853429

Amount: USD 1.19

Details (if provided): Cashout #2240945

• 4 weeks later...

Until this time, I too have had near new $2 in account now, I can ask to pay out tomorrow when have about $2 in account, it is nice when I prepare to have new payment and with amount of refund again more $3, if this site still paying, it will be good when I near reach enough fund invested here is more $4. As my idea, rate 2% per day for 70 days, it still is very good when I will earn amount 140% after 70 days here

This is good paying site when I have had first payment and today I too have received 2nd payment with this site with near $2, payment is paid out only about a hour after ask to payment and it show that they still paying out good and I have had again more $3 after invested near $5 here. As below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Transaction ID: #2242541

Completed: Aug 14th, 2012 @ 12:26 am

Amount: $1.98

Fees: $0.02

Net Amount: $1.96

Processor: Solid Trust Pay

Processor Account: .....................

Notes: Manual Cashout Request

Site owner seems to be quite fond of airplanes. Too bad that that won't help him any time soon in his way on making money. Site looks pretty dull if you ask me, and needs standard categories hyip sites have. There is still lots of work to be done here, but site has potential, that's for sure.