Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eurkaforex - eurkaforex.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

eurkaforex.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

image-A394_4CF5E45A.jpg

Referral bonus: 6%

Accepted LR & PM

Join here: eurkaforex

Frankly speaking this program is useless it is here just to maintain paying status without spending any big money from their pockets

Lol .1% daily return for a hyip - no way - it still carries hyip investment risk so low roi does not make this secure investment

303 days online and total 3.20$ paid and that too i check payment statistic they paid to monitors mostly.

Running days 303

Total accounts 23

Active accounts 13

Total deposited $ 6,835.50

Total withdraw $ 3.20

after looking the state

Started Feb 1, 2010

Running days 303

Total accounts 23

Active accounts 13

Total deposited $ 6,835.50

Total withdraw $ 3.20

Visitors online 1

Members online 0

Last update Dec 1, 2010

its really active after onday lunched

however the rate isn't so high

any way i see the plans its responsible

i don't love the script its cheap

The site is not loading fully when i tried to view the pages only the text is loaded and not nay design and the script used is very poor

Even though their plans are sustainable and they are running for long they are not attractive as their profits offered is very negligible for investors to invest here.