Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unicorninv - unicorninv.com

Unicorninv is an amalgamation of independent financial brokers, who previously served their clientele with traditional investment opportunities like life insurances, bonds or mutual funds.

As a result of the financial crisis many of our clients lost money AND their confidence in the system of traditional investment instruments. While analyzing the market for our clients, we met with a former merchant banker who revealed shocking news to us: He informed us about the so called "rich man's market" and agreed to assist us and our clients as an advisor.

He told us that during the last couple of years the market has become two markets: One for the über rich and another for the rest of us. The market for the rest of us is [still] doing pretty badly. But the rich 1% are making a fortune, in the so called "rich man's market." It’s really like night and day. Here’s a snapshot to show you what I mean:

Sticker1.jpeg

https://www.unicorninv.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Program has got good site with nice design and is ddos protected.

Plans are simple either 1% daily or 6% weekly roi can be selected.

Minimum deposit is 20$ which is little high, and minimum withdrawal is 1$

So even if we invest 20$ for getting daily returns we shall be able to withdraw once a week only as it will take 5 days to reach 1$ @1% daily on 20$ investment.

The site plans are good and well structured and sustainable

But the minimum investment of $20 is far too high. I hope the Admin should offer a test plan with low minimum investment enabling its investors to try the site as its new before investing in large

Further having high minimum withdrawal prevents many investors from withdrawing daily and have to wait for a couple of days before withdrawal

Well either the daily or the weekly plan differs much in terms of profit that could be gained, and the $1 minimum withdrawal makes the site not so good. Though if the site will survive, then investors will keep on earning as the plans do not have any expiration, just one-time payment and just reap the profits!

The program sounds suspicious to em the admin seems he doesn't want to have money going out since under the plans he locks the capital for 180 days and there i no mention about early withdrawal option, which means there is no option to withdraw prior to maturity. Further having a minimum withdrawal amount of $1 prevents small investors to withdraw a daily. In total looking at the concept my doubts increases