Vivocredit - Vivocredit.com, 3% daily For 300 Days - LR;BankWire

Kensai

I'm not admin !!!

http://www.vivocredit.com?refid=hyipscan

Online Date 2012-07-09

Investment Plans:1% - 2% daily for 365 days,3% daily for 300 days

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 5%

VIVO Credit Corp. is a world-leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, around the world, around the clock. We work mainly on the FOREX, sports betting market "Arbitrage" , Metal and Stocks Trading. This is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. VIVO Credit Corp. offers you the perfect investment solution you've ever longed for all this while, in a straightforward and reliable business pattern. Unlike our competitors, we operate as a legal firm with years of experience and treat you as our "1st Priority", give us a trial and you would be glad you did. We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investments. Diversification in trading is its most important part which minimizes the risks and generates larger profits. Our marketing department has decided to open a temporary promotional high yield investment plans. No advertising services can compete with the advertisement from our clients. Promotional high yield investment plans include high profit, short terms of investment, as well as daily withdrawal.

REGISTER AND GET RCB IN MY SITE: HYIPSCAN.ORG

forex? it seems this program not into only forex, because i see in their homepage there is loan plan, but it seems more to arbitrage. well just judging from the script and layout of template that admin have here is not good at all, i can categorize them in cheap template, but one thing that make me surprise is this program already online for one week

• 2 weeks later...

Well this program has a very low minimum deposit and it is also very profitable and the roi they are offering is sustainable but the investment term here is too long and it will take a long time before we can reach the BEP point well some investors may not like the long term investment.

Good to see the payment proofs of the site and for the first time i am seeing the apply loan facility to the members but before applying for a loan you need to invest in one of the plans that is VIVO plan and then you can apply for a loan any ways good roi they are giving it is sustainable . i try to join this program soon .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I think the period of time determined by the admin to make a profit too long and I am not sure whether the admin will be able to run a very long time, while the program is still new only ran for a few days and I'm sure the admin will not likely provide payments to its investors until the expiration of the specified time to make a profit