Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcambier - fxcambier.com

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site design looks more professional and more secured as its protected by DDOS

The plans are offering an affordable minimum investment of $3 enabling newbies to easily try the site

The profit of 1.3-1.45% seem to be sustainable and i expect the site plans to run long as they are more stable

This announcement just stated that this program has been online for 7week.But to me,it's like it has been online for 15weeks.Because any time i see fxcambier,am just reminded that i just missed out in one trusted hyip program.But nevertheless i still think of investing $3 since program is trusted,don't you think i should invest?

Latest update from the admin,

This is our 8th General update newsletter when we have more than 1400 members in our family after nearly 2 months.

Here are some updates:

There have been a lot of questions being asked about our company and its activities. So we decided to have a LIVE interview being held at HypingMoney blog. It will be started on Monday 24th January 2011 at 7:30 PM GMT. Please follow this link http://hyipingmoney.org/hyip-chat-room/

and enter your username as your nickname and if any of your friends who is not a member wants to join, please let them know to login to the chat as Guest. You may ask ANY question you have about us or our services, I myself (the admin) would answer it.

Do you like to earn more money and try your luck everyday to win an extra $2.5 ? You can find a NEW contest being held in another forum (other than Hyipinvestigation.com). It is a Paid To Post (PTP) forum called: http://globalmoneytalks.com and you can find our contests by following these 2 links:

http://globalmoneytalks.com/index.php?/topic/287-fxcmbier-quiz-contest-earn-1-daily/

http://globalmoneytalks.com/index.php?/topic/289-fxcambier-forex-quiz-contest-earn-15-daily/

The contests will be started from Sunday 23rd January 2011 GMT.

Please remember to follow us on Twitter (FxCambier) and Facebook to get updates.

Hope to see you on Monday 24th January 2011 at 7:30 PM GMT at http://hyipingmoney.org/hyip-chat-room

Thank you for reading our email and have a good time in your weekend.

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier.com Admin

it's good to know that they have brought new contests for their investors,

and the prize money is much attractive as well,

looks like a very stable program and I am happy with the prompt payments daily from here.

i wanna try this but i wanna know how long before i withdarw my money? thanks for sharing keep it up.

as soon as you make a deposit, that will be instantly credited to your account, and there from after twenty four hours,

your first profit will be updated in your account,

after you send the withdrawal request, they will pay within few hours usually not less than twenty four hours,

there won't be any profit added on non trading days.

when I read reviews from different popular websites on this program, I feel like I have made a right decision to invest a $60 to this program,

also feel that I should have invested even in bigger amounts as this program seems to be a long running program presently in the hyip industry.

I've been very curious about this site as I have seen the banners in different forums and until to date they are still paying considering that they have been more or less 2 months online, well I hope more and more members here have enjoyed the program especially those who have been here since the beginning. As for me I will not invest in HYIP now for the current loses I incurred.

there is no doubt that this program is a stable one that will definitely pay us for a long time,

but the forex contest is what I think it can benefit only the members who have knowledge of forex,

and for those who don't know trading, like me, won't have any idea about forex and can't take part in the contest.

Latest update from the admin !

definitely, these Forex newsletters from the admin are helping us to gain knowledge of trading.

8th Forex Newsletter-Practical Trading Continued

Here is our 8th Forex Newsletter and hope you have read and they have been useful to you so far.

We are going to talk about one of the most and perhaps the most common indicator between traders, which is a trend indicator, Moving Average.

Moving averages are the lines on a chart that track te average price of a stock or index over a specific number of time periods (e.g., days, weeks, months, etc.) during a particular time frame. Remember, each bar in a chart represents a time period. In a daily chart, for example, each time period represents one day.

Moving averages are generally used to smooth out the “noise” of the short-term volatility and, therefore, more easily identify major trends.

The most basic kind of moving average, the “simple moving average” (SMA), attributes equal weight to all time periods and averages out the sum. So, a 20-day moving average would typically average the closing price of each of the last 20 trading days.

There are several other types of moving averages, but the “exponential moving average” (EMA) attributes more weight to the recent price activity. Some believe it makes more sense to use EMA over the SMA, as recent price is more relevant, but it’s really a matter of personal preference.

Personally, I prefer the EMA, although there is a place for both when doing technical analysis for your own portfolio.

Which time periods should be used to identify which trends?

To identify the short-term trend, a 10-day (or two-week) moving average is typically used.

To identify the intermediate trend, a 50-day (or 10-week) moving average is typically used.

To identify the long-term trend, a 200-day (or 40-week) moving average is typically used.

Keep in mind that the direction of a trend can be defined either by the direction of moving averages, or by highs and lows. For example, higher highs and higher lows typically constitute an uptrend, and vice versa. But for the purpose of this discussion, we’ll focus on moving averages.

I have read, and I can also write, hundreds or probably a thousand pages on moving averages, but let’s stick to the basics here.

The smaller the trend (the smaller the moving average), the more volatile it will be.

Why MAs are good indicators for Support and Resistance?

There are 2 reasons for that.

One is the fact that so many technical traders are watching these moving averages that the bounce becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. When a support level is violated, millions of people are staring at the next “support level” and wondering if the stock will find strength there. They’re also watching to see whether the moving average that used to be the support level will start acting as a resistance level.

The second is the fact that there are so many computerized trading systems nowadays that automatically buy and sell when they reach certain points. Oftentimes, these automatic triggers are at or near these popular moving averages.

There are many trading methods based on MAs. One of the basic ones is crossing between 2 MA as the signal depending on which direction it is moving.

Well, we will continue the Trend indicators by next week and then will go to the next type of indicators.

I wish you a happy weekend and hope you enjoy!

Best Regards,

Peter,

FxCambier.com Trader

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed that the admin has mentioned regarding deposits maturity of few investors and their withdrawals etc, in their 10th newsletter,

but I think there is no need to withdraw the funds even after maturity as for now this one is one of the best paying programs,

so at least I won't withdraw when my deposit term matures, instead I will reinvest that for the next round.

Oh this site is really nice, look at the professional script, I think this program will stay online for long time and I hope so, I like the minimum investment it is too low but the invesment priod is too long it takes at least 45 days, I didn't like long term investments but with this site I will make an exeption. also the paymen metods this program use for the payments is very good and available for me like alrtpay and librety reserve. I will try to get good amount of money to make an investment in this site.

About FxCambier.com (fxcambier.com): FxCambier.com is an Online Investment company registered in UK.

FxCambier.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 32,519. The site's visitors view 5.2 unique pages each day on average. About 25% of visits to the site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). Compared with internet averages, the site appeals more to users who browse from home; its audience also tends to consist of men earning less than $30,000 who have more children and have no postgraduate education. While FxCambier.com is ranked #12,956 in India, where roughly 22% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in Kazakhstan, where it is ranked #818.

Actually its still new. Although not that new. But for me its still new because I believe this site still has lots to offer and I believe this site will run for many more months. Even if you invest now I'm sure you will get bep and earn in this site without worrying that this site will turn to scam.

Actually its still new. Although not that new. But for me its still new because I believe this site still has lots to offer and I believe this site will run for many more months. Even if you invest now I'm sure you will get bep and earn in this site without worrying that this site will turn to scam.

Yeah even i feel there is lot more in the bag of fxcambier, the longer it stay paying the more pretty it is looking,

In fact this is from top few best program that are able to pay for long period,

no! we cannot predict 100% about a hyip, but still past performance is considered the best criteria to guess its future performance.

@yogesh

that's true. And sometimes theirs a wolf hyip. Pretend to be strong and have lots of security features only to turn to scam much earlier than expected. Usually a lot of hyip right now are like that. That why we must just rely really on our guts feel.

well, I am not able to locate the site for past few minutes, I have been trying but the page is inaccessible at the moment,

yesterday also, I had the same accessing issue with the site, but it was only for few minutes, and the site loaded fast as usual,

so waiting for the site to be available as it's the time I used to send withdrawal request daily.