Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

usdbuck - usdbuck.com

We are advanced traders working around the web in different market! Our team is unique! We have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with Forex Maker without having to raise substantial investment capital. Once you are 100% satisfied with the reliability and security of our company, you can proceed to make a larger investment. Our plans are well-made to meet the needs and requirements of investors of varying financial resources.

110%-150% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 120.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $10,000 130.00

170%-200% After 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $500 170.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 180.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 200.00

http://usdbuck.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site's script is very simple with not much of a professional look in them. And with the plans the best is the first one which only requires a very measly $1 to start earning 10% after a day and could be withdrawn instantly is staff is online, but most probably it will be within 24 hours. This risk on investing on the second plan is too high such that investors need to wait for the expiry before getting back their money.

i think this is a good time for testers to make their deposit here and get some quick earnings since the hyip offers very high ROI yet the investment period is very short and with a very low minimum investment of $1. Even though i dont expect this site to sustain long but as its only 2 days in running and as the monitors indicate its paying i feel its the right time to take advantage of the benefit

This program is promising unreasonable high profit which cannot be sustained.

So for me this is going to be very high risk investment - though minimum investment of 1$ looks quite affordable,

but this does not change the basic impression of the program to be very-very short term. I would better play head-n-tail instead of risky my money here.

Anyone also getting lots of spam mails from the members of this site?

I used this mail address with Hyip sites, so wondering if the admin sold the info or these senders are related with those hyip sites where I joined.

Anyway, I didn't even open after I saw the title says 130% after 1 day. Some reason I was usually in the unlucky side with this kind of programs, whenever I chose to take a shot.

Anyone also getting lots of spam mails from the members of this site?

I used this mail address with Hyip sites, so wondering if the admin sold the info or these senders are related with those hyip sites where I joined.

Anyway, I didn't even open after I saw the title says 130% after 1 day. Some reason I was usually in the unlucky side with this kind of programs, whenever I chose to take a shot.

I've been receiving these spam emails as well from the site which makes me wonder how they were able to get people's emails. Anyways a lot of people should have been in profit from this site because a lot have taken advantage of the very high interest that they are offering, and since today is the end of the first cycle of the second plan let us wait from the monitors if the site will still be paying those who invested on the 5day-plan.

There seems to be no proper structure followed when quoting profits ratios to the plans as if an investor under the 1 day plan reinvest his capital for 5 days he will get a maximum of 250% ROI under the last category of investment and where as he will be earning only an ROI of 200% under the 5 days plan. So its clear the plans are not properly designed