Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hilcofinance - hilcofinance.net

About project

Company Hilco Finance under the jurisdiction of the Seychelles, which carry out banking activities in the framework of national legislation.

We offer equal investment environment for all customers. Plan 5% daily for 30 days, the net profit per month 50% regardless of the amount of investment. Payment 7 days a week. No commissions for deposit and withdrawal..

http://hilcofinance.net/?ref=zeusgold.com&language=en

Its a almost nice site, the have ssl 256 comodo, dedicated server with ddos from DDOSWIZ. Ok then comes the plans, i cant find the min amount to invest. they give you 5% 7days a week for 30 days. thats a netprofit of 50%. With other words the principal is included in the 5% a day payout. No min payout or any withdrawal fee. And they accepts LR, PM,Webmoney.

Bad thing is...they give 9% in ref comission....the homepage dont work properly. When you go for to check plans etc...the text comes up in half readable, the rest is way down.

Ok i the faq i did find the min its $10.00. Meaning it will take you 21 days to get in bep if you account the LR fees also.

Its not a bad site all in all, but the bep is to late right now for me. I cant have a risk of $10.00 right now. If it was february or so i was just inside gaming a bit:)

If i get the money im expecting from a few programs i will go inside this one. Its a good shot for some rounds, and the bep is in only 20 days.

I havent checked the site out more, but i think it dosent matter that much, if they pay thats good enough for me togheter with script and plan.

Its a short story program and it could stand a few rounds, if the admin will.

The site design seems okay but the script is very poor with lack of information. The plans are designed in an unprofessional manner offering the same ROI for all investors irrespective of their investment amount looks like the site was created within a short time period with low information as the Admin seems more interested in obtaining more new deposits that the reason he is offering high Referral commission

When i analysed the hyip deposit structure i found except for one major investor greenbear who invested $1000 and another two investors who invested $100 each all other investors are small investors with low deposit amounts, and also there are some famous monitors who can always seen to be investing have not made their investment here, hwich clearly indicate the site is only attractive for small investors and not for large or major investors