Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sickclix - sickclix.com

they have a nice look but the minimum payout is too high and i am not agree with it because i think the minimum for the get paid to site should be starts from 0$ - 1$ and this payout of 2.5$ is difficult to reach so that i will not join it.it will take too much time.

this program is new site, so that is why i still cannot find any payment proof yet, even i see on their statistic that they already paid $13 to all members, but i heard issue that they don't have many offer for international members

• 2 months later...

the minimum payout is huge and takes a long time to reach the minimum payout, even I have not seen proof of payment in this forum that this site can be trusted. therefore I will wait for proof of payment from this site before I became a member here. because now many scam PTC sites and making members attend PTC sites in disappointment.

• 1 month later...

just visited the site and found that this site have good site design. I also see that the site have many registered member so far. by the way, in order to attract many more people to join, this site added a new contest. the first user who reach 100 offers will receive $25. offers must be equal or greater than $0.20.

• 1 month later...

I just look at it and when I want to find more information about the site by going to the website sickclix I was surprised because the site has not be opened or expired but I think the site is a new PTC site but why the site is not open to us returned if the site has turned into a scam site if this site has turned into a very unfortunate scam