Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MeraBux.com - MeraBux.com

zeraeign

MeraBux.com

• Earn $0.0100 per click

• Earn $0.0020 per referral click

There are 5 ads to click per day for Standard Members.

They pay through PayPal or AlertPay.

The time for every ads is only 2 seconds.

They've almost got 3000+ members and they say they've already paid $218.

MeraBux.com

The site got a forum where all the payment proofs are shown.

Site stats

3,129 Members

38 Members Online

$221 Paid

Its very hard for me to believe the ptc was only launched on the 18th of this month and within 12 days it has paid $221 and having members in excess of 3000. iam not sure whether the stats are legit or inflated to attract more members. But i will not trust and invest here either for upgrade or to buy rented referrals since its another bux site

The payout minimum is still $1... That's great. The click rate is o.k. too and 5 ads are available today so we can earn pretty fast. Maybe the referral click rate should be higher but I think we can succeed here clicking alone. And what's more, it's Forum is active. The only problem is that Merabux is a Buxhost site... But I don't want to influence you...

@Jackie :

i don't sure this site will paid or not..but in the fact all of the buxhost is made a fake statistic first to get the new member right?? lol that isn't a news problem again for sure :P

I was clicking in this site and almost reach the minimum of $1..i just hope when im finished and reached that amount i will get paid and the admin will honest to paid me..

• 3 weeks later...