Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nzx - Nzx.cc

Welcome to NZX

At the end of 2011, we had ourselves a highly capable team of six good friends who all shared the same ambition: to create an advantageous, beneficial and productive business. We did so by joining together, sharing experiences and existing strategies.

NO SPONSORING! NO SURFING! SIMPLY PROFITABLE

We develop our own Online Money Opportunity, allowing our clients to place their money and let our system generate the outcome. We’ve produced extraordinary returns of up to 3% per calendar day.

Positions:

No Ntrix

Standard: 2% -- 75 Days

Ntrix $10 (lifetime)

Ntrix = 2x2 Matrix

Earn $30 (6 Members) + $1 Each New Member

Professional: $5-$100 -- 2.5% for 75 days

Executive: $100+ -- 3% for 100 days

Accept: LR, PM, SP, AP

Join here: http://www.nzx.cc/?ref=zozo278

• Downvote 2

nice plan they have here, based on my view the rate they have for now is good and i am sure that will make this site stable and paying for long time, it seems they combined many kind of online bussiness, and make them similiar to JBP, because i see in homepage, they also have reset things.

• Downvote 1

Yes, it is correct, their plans not only nice that it still be very good, if you can join to check this site, you will see that this design of this site is very nice and it is very professional, all things is same as NewgNi, I too have deposit with site not long ago. Hope that I too will have first payment early for this deposit tomorrow:

ID: #231204

Date: Jul 4th, 2012 @ 10:59 pm

Type: Standard

Amount: $4.46

Processor: Solid Trust Pay

Yeah i think the returns are basically okay and the chances of them lasting is high but really the duration seems a bit long but yet i feel investors inhere would only be chasing BEP then if possible be able to sweep enough profits as long as the program lasts.

it is nice when I have seen 2% commision for my deposit in balance now but I will not ask to pay out now because it still is low, only 8 cents, I will wait for more amount and will ask to pay out with this site, I will ask it when have 40 cents in account, it about next 5 days when I will ask to pay out for my first payment, hope that they will paid out good

I just checked the site and got to know that their script isn't that much pleasing infact it is ugly.Moreso i just got to know that the admin of the site running the site on a free domain.guys i think i have second thought about the program.

Welcome to NZX

At the end of 2011, we had ourselves a highly capable team of six good friends who all shared the same ambition: to create an advantageous, beneficial and productive business. We did so by joining together, sharing experiences and existing strategies.

NO SPONSORING! NO SURFING! SIMPLY PROFITABLE

We develop our own Online Money Opportunity, allowing our clients to place their money and let our system generate the outcome. We’ve produced extraordinary returns of up to 3% per calendar day.

Positions:

No Ntrix

Standard: 2% -- 75 Days

Ntrix $10 (lifetime)

Ntrix = 2x2 Matrix

Earn $30 (6 Members) + $1 Each New Member

Professional: $5-$100 -- 2.5% for 75 days

Executive: $100+ -- 3% for 100 days

Accept: LR, PM, SP, AP

Join here: http://www.nzx.cc/?ref=zozo278

I guess its turn out to to be profitable site in deed. But I guess its only good for a admin and not to investors. I look for banners in ptp forum and I don't see one yet. So I guess admin of this site does not bother to spend money to promote his good site as he says. And I don't see any hyip review sites that give thumb up to this site. A clear sign that this site is not good site at all.