Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex and gambling the same ?

gbengustic

Yes and it make them fail in forex. We will not get the best result without knowledge and good understanding. If we want to trade in forex, we must know what we need to trade and then prepare it

But it seems that does not answer is forex really same like gambling? In fact people's view about this issue still the same, you will find some people that think forex and gambling is 99% same, while the others like me have different thought that forex and gambling aren't same.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex and gambling from my point of view is actually the same. first it has uncertainity that we must really face against. Forex with the price uncertainity while gambling with the outcome which uncertain too. From what part forex and gambling are the same.

• 4 years later...

In forex trading currencies of different countries are exchanged. But the foreign exchange market is much diverse compared to the equity market. In order to do equity trading traders need a liquid maker. On the other hand to do forex trading trader need a broker. My forex broker is ForexChief. Foreign Currency exchange and equity exchange both business are exchange related business. Both of them has some similarities. But for me, forex trading is much easier then equity trading. In equity trading stock of companies are exchanged. This is one of few companies that gives their clients guarantees regarding the safety of funds in case of technical faults with trading servers.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...