Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cycleramazing - Cycleramazing.com

hello iam admin smile.gif

hello iam launching new concept cycler ,newest in the history of cyclers seen so far

we are 1*n cycler

so whats the difference between normal cyclers and us??

WELCOME TO CYCLE AMAZING!!( NEW CONCEPT CYCLER WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN HSTORY OF CYCLERS BEFORE)

features:

*no long queues

*no waiting to get paid

*no different lines we have only single 12$ line which cycles out 24$ after cycling in all 4 levels twice

*here all gets cycled (no special priority given to first invester or first come first serve bias)

*4 different lines and powerful system that helps all members cycle faster

*5 Level referral commision

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER NORMAL CYCLERS?

we provide a new unique way of cycling which has never been implemented in history before

*when ever there is a purchase, user will be added to any random line and top user of all lines get cycled,paid and moved to bottom next line.

*this causes all members to cycle so no need of waiting to get cycled

UNIQUE 1*N CYCLER

How Site Works ??

NO WAITING TO GET CYCLED IN LONG LINES AS ON OTHER CYCLERS

JUST ONE SINGLE SHARE WHICH COST 12$ (EXCLUSIVE OF ADMIN FEES)

EACH USER MOVES TO 4 DIFFERENT LINES ,WHERE IN EACH LINE THE TOP MEMBER GETS CYCLED & USER GETS PAID 3$ IN THAT LINE , AND THEN MOVES TO NEXT LINE AT THE BOTTOM(IT MAY BEANY RANDOM LINE ,(ie)ANY OF THE LINE OF 4 LINES) AND THIS WILL HELP THE USERS IN THAT PARTICULAR LINE TO CYCLE FAST SO NO LAGGING

EVEN IF U ARE NOT FIRST INVESTOR U DON'T NEED TO WORRY,BECAUSE U MAY MOVE TO ANY OF THE RANDOM 4 LINES THAT ARE PRESENT IN THIS SYSTEM

AFTER CYCLING IN ALL 4 LEVELS ,THE USER EARNS 12$, AND HE AGAIN MOVES TO BOTTOM POSITION OF LINE 1 (THIS AGAIN MAKES OTHER USERS ON LINE 1 TO CYCLE FAST ) AND CYCLES 3$ AND MOVES TO LINE 2 BOTTOM AGAIN TO HELP MEMBERS IN LINE2 CYCLE FAST AND CYCLES ANOTHER 3$ AND MOVES TO LINE 3 BOTTOM WHERE HE GETS CYCLED 3$ THERE AND MOVES TO 4TH LINE BOTTOM WHERE THE USER GETS AGAIN 3$ AND GETS CYCLED

SO USER EARNS 24$ (ie) 200% CYCLED thumbup%281%29.gif

EACH CYCLE WILL EARN U 24$( PER POSITION)

MINIMUM WITHDRAWEL:6$

NOTE:(ALL PAYMENTS ARE SENT BY 7-8PM (INDIAN STANDARD TIME) IN NORMAL WORKING DAYS,IN HOLIDAYS WE PAY MOST OF THE TIME

ACCEPTED PROCESSORS:LIBERTY RESERVE..(more will be added soon)

site is in prelaunch launching on 15th july 2012

c u there peace.gif

http://cycleramazing.com

I might going to give this a try. I have already registered in the cycler. You need to accept other payment processors such as payza so that everyone can participate in the program because not all have LR account so it is important to add at least payza into your program.

hmm not accepted payza, that is bad. it will be good if this program accepted that payment processor to make more investors can invest in this cycler, but actually minimum withdrawal here is quite high, i don't know admit have intention to set this amount.

hmm not accepted payza, that is bad. it will be good if this program accepted that payment processor to make more investors can invest in this cycler, but actually minimum withdrawal here is quite high, i don't know admit have intention to set this amount.

Admin I think already changed how the program will work and he also offers a very small investment with good returns when it cycles. I wanted to try this one after the program will launched since they will launched 31 hours or 1 day from now as I have seen it in their site.

• 2 weeks later...

Admin I think already changed how the program will work and he also offers a very small investment with good returns when it cycles. I wanted to try this one after the program will launched since they will launched 31 hours or 1 day from now as I have seen it in their site.

yeah they have low minimum deposit and also low minimum payout, that is good for this site because many poster will be trying as the best as they can to reach PO here by reffering more people or make more investment.

• 2 weeks later...