Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneyz-moneyz.co

jayfrazer

Thought I'd share with you a way to make some easy cash online... by posting on a forum. The site works in the same way as any other forum where you chat with people about random topics, but here you earn cash every time you do it.

It's a very new site but a payment proof is already available.

Also, you earn 20% of whatever your referral's earn, so get a few friends to join and start posting and you'll get paid without even doing anything.

The site is http://moneyz.co

Let me know if any of you guys do sign up. :D

Feel free to ask any questions about the site here. :)

You are posting a new forum but what is the posting rate in this forum? as well as the minimum amount to request? I've looked into the forum and it seems that there are a few sections only in here. If the posting rate is quite acceptable then I might try posting in here. What is the payment processor the forum accepts?

Ip is one of the main part for removing hacker in the world. If fall a problem a fewdays ago. Its become more problem for me. Than i got those people who hack my document form my pc. Its very complecated for me. I have website ip location ip tracer by this website. They also have some very important software for tracking thief from differetn country. Its really super.

Ip is one of the main part for removing hacker in the world. If fall a problem a fewdays ago. Its become more problem for me. Than i got those people who hack my document form my pc. Its very complecated for me. I have website ip location ip tracer by this website. They also have some very important software for tracking thief from differetn country. Its really super.

If you are starting a thread for a new ptp forum, you should at least state the ptp rates for thread and reply, minimum payout and the payment processor used. Instead of all these, you are defining what ptp is for people in a ptp forum which is senselessness. I tried to open this forum but its not opening. I'll keep try anyway

From what I can see it shows that the forum was started in late June last month. Its sad that its already changed owners in the short period of time that its been online but its good to see that the previous admin did not want to just hold on to it while experiencing issues with the forum.

Maybe its good that the forum does change admins at this early stage because things may get even better as a result of this. I am still observing the site so far and have not posted on to it or registered. As soon as I see some positive developments including payment proofs I will start posting.

• 4 months later...

In case you are commencing a twine for the completely new ptp community forum, you should at least point out this ptp premiums intended for twine as well as response, minimal commission as well as the payment processor applied. Instead of most of these, you happen to be denoting just what ptp is good for persons inside a ptp community forum that is senselessness. When i tried using to help available this specific community forum yet it is not beginning. I'm going to hold look at anyway