Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flowinvest - flowinvest.com

The hyip plans seems to be very risky since under all plans the investor is not paid on a daily basis but are paid only at the end of the investment period both with his capital and return and also the minimum investment is very high.

If the hyip turns in to a scam before the maturity period the investor wont have the opportunity to recover his part of the capital even

• 9 months later...

One of the well designed hyip site it is. The daily ROI of this site is too much high and not affordable and this site seems not lasting for longer period.

Minimum deposit is too much high and impossible task and there is no referral bonus offered by it.

U seems never check the site before making this nonsense statement. I don't see any HYIP hosting on this domain and I need explaination or u will get ban from DMT.

THE LINK YOU PUT in the this topic not working make sure you put right one

so

115% After 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $1,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

this plane seems responsible with good profit but as i'm just taste the hyip 25$ is very high amount so iwill pass this one thanks for sharing

I think minimum deposit $100 in plan 3 is too much high.That is not affordable to the small investors.

U r awarded 30 days ban from now onwards for spamming in scam threads.

THE LINK YOU PUT in the this topic not working make sure you put right one

so

this plane seems responsible with good profit but as i'm just taste the hyip 25$ is very high amount so iwill pass this one thanks for sharing

extra 10% warning for replying in scam threads although I have stated site is unavailable.