Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Legit-money - Legit-money.com

I am not admin :

legit-money.com - is an investment online-program, owned trading company, which specializing in buy/sell of precious metals. Precious metals have become a popular way to ensure your money in time of world financial crisis. Big experience at this market allows us to purchase precious metals in larger quantities at discounts.

Through our services investors could diversify their investment portfolios with such metals as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars copper, tin, or any other metal. Our program will open for you an additional source of financial income. The price of different metals may rise or drop at different rates and times. Our experts are using the best technology of safe investments and conservative risk management, what be profitable, even if the market falling.

Plans :

2.2%-4.4% profit daily for 365 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 2.20

Plan 2 $1,001 - $1,000,000 4.40

40% weekly for 20 weeks

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $2,500 35.00

Plan 2 $2,501 - $1,000,000 40.00

Ref.comission : Up to 7%

Accept : LR\PM

Expiration Date: 2013-04-09

Creation Date: 2012-04-09

Last Update Date: 2012-04-09

Name Servers:

dns1.s8.neverddos.net

dns2.s8.neverddos.net

JOIN HERE ===>

This program can be legit because we know that 2% daily is safe - where their daily RoI is profitable 2.2% per day. So we need to test with $10 and hope for a good result. But I do not support their 7% of downline earning. because 5% is the maximum ratio of ref. level. So it's really tough to afford. I really have doubt about our future payment.

• 5 months later...

40% weekly RoI is very high actually here. Because if we make the total in calculation here, it will make 160% in a month, it is like more than 2 times in a month here. Well, it is not a good place to make investment here.

40% weekly RoI is very high actually here. Because if we make the total in calculation here, it will make 160% in a month, it is like more than 2 times in a month here. Well, it is not a good place to make investment here.

Oh? I think that you should check threads before post here because this site have become scam from very long already and it too have closed from very long but I don't know why you should to discuss it here. It don't bring again any worth for discussing and this threads too should be closed early to avoid discussions not useful

Looks like the site is no more online now and we can see that the link of the site is not working and the site is closed by the admin . when we look the investment plans of the site they are quite reasonable to pay by the admin but i wonder why did he made the site into scam . be careful before invest into an hyip program because now a days they are simple turning into scam .

It is true, and it is very shocking here. Because from the beginning, this HYIP seems to be fine here. But, now, we can not access the website of this HYIP here at all. So, hopefully here every member on this forum does not lose money in investing on this HYIP here

@syrine22 I'm not surprised that this program has turned scam already because if we look at the plans carefully, we'll notice that the 2nd plan offers a high roi: getting 40% after a week for 20weeks is a return that can't be sustained by any hyip. I guess its time that this thread be moved to the scam section.