Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fast-gain - Fast-gain.net

I am not admin :

Fast-Gain.net is a private well known company operating offline since 2007. We are offering flexible and most profitable investment offers for our users. By using FastGain, you are securing your funds. You can never lose with us. We are committed to give you maximum return of your fund in this competive market.

We have Multiple types of plan depending on our user needs. Freedom is your right. Earning online was never been so easier. Especially when it's a matter of your hard earned cash, we take care of it. All the headache is ours. You just need to register an account and then wait certain days, to get your profit.

Plans :

14% hourly for 8 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 14.00

40% hourly for 4 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $100 27.00

Plan 2 $101 - $299 30.00

Plan 3 $300 - $1,000 35.00

Plan 4 $1,001 and more 40.00

125% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $299 110.00

Plan 3 $300 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 4 $1,001 and more 125.00

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : Up To 15%

Expiration Date: 2013-06-28

Creation Date: 2012-06-28

Last Update Date: 2012-06-28

Name Servers:

ns1.wiredtree.com

ns2.wiredtree.com

Jooin here ==>

Hourly plans to me ain't adviceable because to me they barely last.12% after just 8 hours ROI to me wouldn't be sustainable with even the kind of investing experts they might be having.i just hope guys wouldn't be rushing to lose their funds inhere.

• 2 weeks later...

The roi here is high and unsustainable so i dont think they will last up to 10 days but 40% hourly is very profitable i would have tried hit and run if i had known this program earlier but it seems they already become scam because hyip monitors are showing non paying in their status.

this site is not trustable, i joined in the 3rd day of this site, and make a deposit on it, but it doesn't show any active deposit for my investment. i send support ticket also didn't get any reply from the site =(

So that only means that this program is a scam? Since there is no active deposit that was shown in the program. Maybe they are just here to gather funds to their members and took it away from them. I will not going to deal in such kind of program especially hourly programs.

this site is not trustable, i joined in the 3rd day of this site, and make a deposit on it, but it doesn't show any active deposit for my investment. i send support ticket also didn't get any reply from the site =(

That is certainly not a good news. I guess they didn't even bother setting up the necessary measures for investment and straight to the point at scamming investors. I wouldn't invest in a site like this. More over this site is not accessible at the moment.

• 5 months later...

i see that the members are not feeling fine after join this site because the admin of this site is not very active to perform its duties specially in the payment processing so its better to waste my time i will not take any decision to join this site and try to search more site to join.