Maximum investment amount: 2000$

Investment period: 30 business days

Refund of the initial investment (principal): returned

Accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Referral comission 3%

DDoS Protection

Dedicated Server

The site is accessible in four languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian

The script is rather nice and the color schemes make it look even more alive.

However, the returns are rather low at 3.5% daily for 40 days. Most programs will offer 4% for the same duration. Nevertheless, it shows the Admin has done some analysis and is only offering the rate he thinks realizable.

The basic plan pays back total 140% in 40 days @3.5% daily that is quite handsome returns especially we start getting back our principal from firstday itself and we reach bep less than 29 days.

I think the profit offered by this program is quite reasonable and program should do well in longer term. The site has got quite good look and has adequate protection.

All the plans seems to offer good sustainable ROI

But i feel the 3.5% every business day for 40 day plan is less risky out of the all three plans listed since the investor can break even in 29 days where as under plans it have to wait till the plan end to recover his principle which looks more risky

Well, the 3.5% for 40 days is a nice investment and i poses less risks. Besides, the return is only a modest 40% profits. that is low ROI in my opinion. However, emphasis is always on reduced risks rather than increased returns.

I dont think 40% profit for 40 days is very low they are reasonably sustainable further its better to go for a plan which offers reasonably return and our capital is safe rather than going for plans with very high return with high risk and end up losing our capital

with this responsible roi it will be good to taste it

i found the ratio not high

also the script is good

but did they have any monitor supports them?

i hope i can know before join

if you want to check on the monitors you can visit "allhyipmonitors.com" and type the site domain under the search box and you can get information on all the monitors that have rated the hyip

I have checked on the payment proof and nice to see site is still paying until todate And this site is already being running for 42 days which means it has completed its first cycle and its in to the second. Seems like a good site to try as the minimum investment on all the plans is just $10

i check the monitor and there are alot monitor support the site

it will be good if i try it

also it seems that the site paid big amount to members in very short time

yes the site has a payout ratio of 154% and its a good investment's for short time. But unfortunately there are no RCB commission when i checked back

• 3 weeks later...