10% for level 4,

10% for level 5,

10% for level 6,

10% for level 7,

10% for level 8,

10% for level 9,

10% for level 10

So You can Get dollar from many referall,

Traffic is made of visits and traffic can be monetized so visits can be too: it's for this reason that your visits have a value and will be paid. The login process is just a way to track your activity and to pay you accordingly, of course the value paid for a visit is very low but a program in which you are paid the 10% of the earnings of your referrals on 10 levels allows you to create a decent income and maybe even richness.

just login Everyday and you Got Dollar :wub:

i already have an account here, and i try as the best as i can to login here everyday, it will be good if there are some people that join under you, and i see they are still paying but if you are alone it took long time to reach minimum payout.

• Upvote 1

i already have an account here, and i try as the best as i can to login here everyday, it will be good if there are some people that join under you, and i see they are still paying but if you are alone it took long time to reach minimum payout.

haha thats right bro,

i still hunter 4 referal,

how many ref do u have bro?

• 3 weeks later...

@lordybyaku: i don't have any refferals here bro but i already cashout here and only need wait to get paid by them, so far i don't see i get paid but if until tomorrow they are not paid me i think this site is scam, for paypal you have lower minimum payout here

• 3 weeks later...

I always saw an advertisement about this site anywhere I go online but I am looking for the legitimacy of the site, I have not seen any payment of proof from this site that is why I am not sure to join because this is too good to be true that we are being paid just to log in every time. So if there are people out there who are being paid by the site please post some proof here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not legit site and it has been rated as a Scam site because of not to share payment to any users so people who register in this site leave it because the won`t gonna pay you and try to find some other legit site where people get earning from site.

I don't sure about this but i found the recent payment proof on the web for this site..you can check here :

http://paidtologinpaymentproofs.blogspot.com/2012/10/oct-paidtologincom-payment-proofs-no3.html

I don't know its fake or not but still there payment proof exist

• 2 months later...

Well, it looks like you will need some referrals in order to earn in this site and there is very low earning in this site this means it is worthless to work with it, however, it is just a fun and we can enjoy by doing joined in this site, moreover, the site looks not so good as it should have been.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I had around $10 totalled units, my earning per day if i login is at 0.01 that is low enough but still good for login. At the moment admin does not processing the payment from PM since there is no fund there as the alternative you must request to the other payment with higher minimum cashout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course, PTL is one of the most stable investment i ever invest but my investment is only at $10, if only it is at around $1000 then my earning would be at around $1 per day, after all what you did here is only login and passed the ads which become their other main source income.

• 6 months later...

But it takes longer for you to get paid, they are not really stable especially after automatic payment that happening before and push admin to raise minimum payout and make manual payment, i see that admin in previous news trying to make this program back like it was, and it still paying dude don't worry, it's just not as fast as yesterday.