Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Businessguerdon - Businessguerdon.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.businessguerdon.com

We, The Business guerdon, Co are happy to invite You to participate in our Investment Programs. Feel free to browse our webpage, to contact us for any kind of questions, and of course to join to our Programs.

We are a successful group of private individuals, most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 8 years. Our group is made up of American and European people, thus we are able to watch and trade on the different markets almost 12 - 18 hours a day. We have been participating in many online and offline ventures, resulting in great margins of profit for the owners and for the investors.

PLANS:

27-40% daily for 4 days

Plan Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $149 27.00

Plan 2 $150 - $999 33.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,999 38.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 40.00

110-165% after 4 days

Plan Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $149 110.00

Plan 2 $150 - $999 130.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,990 160.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 165.00

Accept : LR, PM, PZ

Link : http://www.businessguerdon.com

• 2 weeks later...

This is very best a safe profit scheme for any short term basis like 4 days project. Though they have 27% daily for 4 days promo - but in real they have profitable 2% daily because 25% for 4 days will be deduct as principle. So we need to get start as soon as possible. Also there is another good news; because we can get start for a tiny figure of $1 or more.

Well at the moment the site is paying. It just got chaned to paying status from GP monitor. To e honest with this script I lost money in all of them because they all had short term plans. I don't want To risk out my luck again any more with this. It could be too late to invest in here now

Well to me the script of the site is okay.Moreso the ROI to me should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is in place.Meanwhile i think the admin of the site should be adding the monitors monitoring them at the site since none is listed presently.

The impressing thing to me about the site is their plans generally being short term plans and that to me is a plus because with that one can be going a few rounds before opting out.guys joining as earlybirds to me would be much of an higher advantage inhere.

Well first roun has not even finished yet for even the early investor. We can only make judgements after the first round has ended here and have made profit. But personally I would run after the first round because this one doesn't seem too popular amongst the monitoring sites

I guess we see another hyip site that going to turn to red if its already not yet turn to red. The way I see this site is already a scam site because theirs no way this site can sustain itself that long. Lets face it. A hyip site is only good as a hyip site if its going to be good and paying hyip site. But once its stop paying then its a scam site and no matter what we do we can't get back our money.