Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royalty Texts - Get Paid to Receive Text Messages

ganthiraj

New Company in Pre-Launch. Join now and be rewarded with great earning potential. Completely 100% FREE and always will be!

GET PAID TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES

Members get paid a share of the revenue that advertisers pay to advertise. Similar to Groupon or Living Social only rather than keeping the money the members that receive the special offers by text will get a share of this income.

Every text message you receive you will get a get paid. Along with this you get paid 7 levels down.

Q. What is RoyaltyTexts?

A. RoyaltyTexts is a text-based advertising platform that compensates you for receiving offers, deals, coupons, advertisements, etc.. sent directly to your mobile phone.

Q. Why should I join RoyaltyTexts?

A. Because it’ll be fun, you can make great money, and you can receive great deals from national, regional and local businesses! And since you opt into our network when you join; every time we send an offer, deal, coupon, etc. to your mobile phone, we will compensate you!

DISCOUNTS YOU WANT

The text messages we send out are tuned specifically for you, based on the preferences you provide in your profile. If you tell us you like to eat Thai food, it’s likely we’ll send you an exclusive discount from the best Thai food spot in your area. Like to ski? How about a text for 50% off of your next lift tickets?

We think this is awesome. We think you will too.

GET TEXTS. GET PAID!

We pay you for EVERY text you receive. Our advertisers pay us to send out these targeted discounts, and we’ve decided to share the profits with you. Each time you receive a text from us, we’ll credit your RoyaltyTexts account. You’ll receive 10% of the amount it cost the advertiser to send that message to you! We make your balance available to withdraw twice per month. It’s as simple as that.

REFER YOUR FRIENDS. GET PAID MORE!

Thanks to our awesome affiliate program… if you tell a few friends about us and they join too, we’ll pay you each time THEY receive a text message from RoyaltyTexts! We’ll credit your account with 5% of the amount it cost the advertiser to send your friends each text. We’ll even continue paying you this percentage for your friend’s friends, all the way down to SEVEN tiers. Ever heard of “the six degrees of Kevin Bacon”? We like to think of this as the “seven degrees of RoyaltyTexts”!

• 1 month later...

I really don't trust this kind of program because I had tried joining another site like this but I can't understand how it really works and I did paid for subscription from my cellphone load but nothing happens to my account I never earn money from that program so, this time I won't join a site like this kind of program.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...