Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidshares - solidshares.net

SolidShares Inc is an asset management company offshore as a private joint-stock company. Since started our work in forex market, the company has a high efficieny towards more income and achieved significant growth in financial performance

Normal

min/max : 10/5000$

120% after 6 Days

10% referral comission

Premium

min/max : 50/5000$

160% after 12 Days

10% referral comission

Exclusive

min/max : 100/10000$

200% after 18 Days

10% referral comission

http://www.solidshares.net/refer_id=zeusgold.com

Uhmm i think this lind of program after 6 days its just to late to try ti without increasing the risk with 50%. Infact i think that just today 3 days old its to late....

I wouldnt gamble in this one, even if they have good a bit costly security features on it.

I like program that pay daily as those have less risk but unfortunately this program does not have a daily program

though term plans are quite short period and we can invest minimum for 6 days to get handsome 20% profit.

In my view this program is good for short term only. But the program is new so let this prove itself first.

The ROI offered by the hyip under each plans are attractive but all the plans are too risky

Since offering high ROI is like to make the hyip difficult to sustain for long also the investor will only get paid end of the maturity period both with his capital and profits where his waiting time for payment is far too high.

I rather prefer hyips which offer daily payments which lower the risk

• 11 months later...

I think it is well protected and good looking program. 10% referral commission is too much attractive This site offers 3 good short term plan. But we have to wait 6 days to see its payment proof because it is a new hyip site.

this program was turned to scam and closed a long ago, to be exact, this program was started 344 days ago and after staying active for around twenty days turned to scam around 324 days ago, and currently this older hyip doesn't exist anymore !