Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

atom - atom.com

waqasg

If the admin really want more members to his site he should try as much as he can to add others payment processor like LR or AP so that members will be comfortable with this because now take a look at the few numbers of country which is suported by paypal and the program is accepting people worldwide so the admin should add others payment system

• 1 month later...

Is there any proof of payments out there please kindly upload some of it? So, we need to upload our original made videos here for us to win or earn some money? How much is the rate per upload on this site and it is good to know that it accepts all countries and uses paypal for the payment processor. If this is legit then I like to give it a try please need some proofs on this site.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, i didn`t see any place where i found earn money or reward is wrtten, and i don`t think they are paying to their users, this site is just looking like a simple video sharing site and nothing because i didn`t see any sort of activity which shows that are paying to their users,