Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vetbux -- vetbux.com

christmas_

At vetbux.com you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

Standard Members:

$0.01 per click

$0.0025 per ref click

$2 payout

Currently have 11 ads for standard members

Payments via Alertpay

http://www.vetbux.com/?ref=zxcvbn

Lets see:

11 ads for standard members

Per day $0.11

Time to hit payout = 2/0.11 = around 19 days

I am not sure but with 11 ads and $2 payout, unless admin can lure more advertisers or whatever, if not it will be hard for the website to maintain.

Reason is simple -- people will upgrade and/or get more refferals, and they will hit payout faster.

Wonder if admin has enough money to handle a sudden increase in payout requests.

members system at this company is very good but the referral click rates is low something

but its one of buxhost companies which can not find any advertisers can give high rates for low clicks

the advertisements rates at this company is very high so its cant find any advertisers

i think this company will be have too low rates

thanks

they have comparable rate and also 4 ads are fixed for standard members per day. and i think it's a good stable rate for any ptc. and i know you said now you already registered their and you click on 11 ads per day. and i reply it in advance that i am also a registered member there. so if i get 4 ads per day. how can you click on 11 ads per day. and if you really did. so it means they give you free upgrade membership i think.