Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pridailyday - pridailyday.com

We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.

We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even thought they are not as profitful as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in.

Our investment approach is to seek out companies that can deliver above-average returns without above-average risk. Among the companies of size worldwide, very few present worthwhile investment opportunities when measured against this demanding criterion. Long-term research shows that the companies that can deliver such above-average share price returns over the medium-to-long term, have one overriding characteristic: the ability to sustain above-average earnings growth.

Plan 1 : Offer 10% Daily For 14 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 10.00

Plan 2 : Offer 20% Daily For 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 2 $20 - $10,000 20.00

Plan 3 : Offer 120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 3 $30 - $10,000 120.00

http://pridailyday.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The interest on the first plan is quite reasonable, being 2.86% per day. Then the second is 5.71% which, although shorter in time may be risky. Not to say the last plan which offers very high roi. Though there are some confusing information on how withdrawals are processed. The homepage mentions fully automated while FAQ states 12 business hours.

I was attracted when I saw that the plans are short term but left disappointed about the minimum. Well, I'm not really new to PTP sites but I barely earn from them so I'll pass. It would have been better if the site allowed small minimum investment because I will surely invest if that's the case.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, this short term program was offering high risky plans having unsustainable ROI like 20% in one day etc,

but the site is currently having problem loading the page, so it's closed obviously, this one is not listed by GP, to confirm it's scam status,

but it's quite reasonable to turn to scam due to highly unsustainable ROI offered in their plans.