Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lionfunds - lionfunds.net

LION FUNDS is an investment company officially registered in Dominica and successfully providing financial services to investors worldwide since 2003. All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. We don’t trade on Forex markets. All investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe USA and Asia region.

#

$10 - $1 000(LF1)

1.3% Daily

#

$1 001 - $5 000(LF2)

1.5% Daily

#

$5 001 - $20 000(LF3)

1.8% Daily

#

$20 001 - $50 000(LF4)

2.2% Daily

#

$50 001 - $100 000(LF5)

2.7% Daily

#

Over $100 000(VIP)

3.3% for Daily

Investment term is 180 trading days for all investment plans offered. Initial deposit and compounded profits will be returned after plan expiration. Pre-term contract cancellation is available.

http://lionfunds.net/?partner=zeusgold

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well only first plan that people may be investing in being affordable minimum of 10$ - and other plans having minimum 1001$ i think rarely any one is going to deposit.

So the roi 1.3% daily for 180 days is quite attractive and also initial deposit is returned so on maturity it will be 300+%. This looks to be sustainable for quite longer term.

Other than the 1.3% daily plans other all plans are not reachable because of its very high minimum investment

Under this plan the investor need only 77 days to break even and the balance 103 days he will enjoy profits sounds great

The hyip is new and the Admin haven't installed any monitors until now

In my opinion i think that this site will have long future cause they are offering really great plans for their members and minimal deposit isn't very high for long investment and if the minimal deposit would be lesser you couldn't just earn with such a small investment.

''Initial deposit and compounded profits will be returned after plan expiration.''

So our initial deposit and even the profit will be returned after 180 days? That is such a bad deal. I'll pass this one.

@ hrnx:

No, buddie, you got it wrong. You will receive daily profits and you will have the option of compounding or not. If you do compound your profits, then it becomes part of your principal and you only receive it after the expiration of the investment term.

I do like this plans and the hyip. Ive made a little accounting that with a refback of $2.00 it will take me 60 days to bep. If i understand this right, the program pays 7 days out of 7.

So that will make it worth trying but only after christnmas. I dont know why i have this eager for the christmas to pass. but there is now a lot of good hyips coming around. Including this one that i joined yesterday, but then changed my mind and decided to after christmas ill give it a shot.

@ hrnx:

No, buddie, you got it wrong. You will receive daily profits and you will have the option of compounding or not. If you do compound your profits, then it becomes part of your principal and you only receive it after the expiration of the investment term.

Even though compounding option is available i will never go for it since its very risky as we can never expect a hyip to always completes its plan cycle and as the period is too long its always better to get the daily payouts rather than compounding

Even though compounding option is available i will never go for it since its very risky as we can never expect a hyip to always completes its plan cycle and as the period is too long its always better to get the daily payouts rather than compounding

The compound option i use only after im in profit. Never ever before i get my spend back first. Im at bep at least and normally i never reach more then that :) Before the hyip is turned to scammers.

I do like this plans and the hyip. Ive made a little accounting that with a refback of $2.00 it will take me 60 days to bep. If i understand this right, the program pays 7 days out of 7.

So that will make it worth trying but only after christnmas. I dont know why i have this eager for the christmas to pass. but there is now a lot of good hyips coming around. Including this one that i joined yesterday, but then changed my mind and decided to after christmas ill give it a shot.

Is it paying 7 days a week?

It states it pays trading days and I thought trading days are usually 5 days a week, also holidays off.

Is it paying 7 days a week?

It states it pays trading days and I thought trading days are usually 5 days a week, also holidays off.

Ohh yes you are right. Heres from the site: Investment term is 180 trading days for all investment plans offered. Initial deposit and compounded profits will be returned after plan expiration. Pre-term contract cancellation is available.

I got stuck in the other corner of the site were they state they are not a forex company...so i was not even checking the other corner....so that makes it a little different. if they are not a forex comapny they are a stock trading company, stocks bonds etc...

it was to good for to be true ...im totally blind sometimes thanks for correcting me. So i need to rethink the accounting on this one. I was just checking around for news before investing:D

As the hyip is not trading in Forex trading but invests in stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements the profits it earns seem to be low in risk compared with Forex trading and i feel it will be able to have a sustainable platform with low loss so the hyip will be able to pay its investors continuously

As the hyip is not trading in Forex trading but invests in stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements the profits it earns seem to be low in risk compared with Forex trading and i feel it will be able to have a sustainable platform with low loss so the hyip will be able to pay its investors continuously

You don't believe what they are pretending to, do you?

Most likely you pay for the people who came before you, and you get paid by the people who comes after you. :rolleyes:

They would get much cheaper funding, if they actually do those trading.

You don't believe what they are pretending to, do you?

Most likely you pay for the people who came before you, and you get paid by the people who comes after you. :rolleyes:

They would get much cheaper funding, if they actually do those trading.

Do you mean to say the Admin is not actually trading in stocks but just use the new investments to pay old investors and keep on going. Well that the case of most of the hyips since they dont earn the return they promise to pay but keep on moving by just paying withdrawals of profits using the new deposit funds

• 2 weeks later...

this site looks very reliable for long term investment...

they offer a reasonable plan with 1.3% daily and also with good minimum deposit....

also there are many monitors support this program and gave a good status for them...

With 1.3% daily plus good paying reviews from monitors I think that is enough for me to consider this site but upon checking I found out that minimum deposit is $10, this is my turning point as with my investment policy I wouldn't go beyond $5 now in HYIP, with the so much loses I incurred lately that serves as my lesson.

News from the Admin

17/12/2010

Very soon new languages will be accessible!

Dear investors,we want to congratulate you on the comming holidays and to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! In accordance with our development stategy and also due to your numerous requests, very soon localisations of our site wil be accessible in German,Italian and French. Thank you for your choice! Success keeps us together!

I am happy to hear the admin is involved in developing the site in various language enabling investors from various part of the world to actively participate further also this shows the admin has a long term view on the site

• 4 weeks later...

I have made a right decision to invest a $60 here and every time,

I have got paid instant from the program so far and definitely a safe place for our funds also

the ROI is good that this one can stay around for a good while leading us in profits, good luck everyone.