Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7x17 - 7x17.com

7x17 is a investment group, our main project is to invest in some promising biotechnology companys committed to the manufacture and development of the highest quality of research antibodies and purified proteins. Our innovative Linear Array Epitope technology distinguishes us from all other antibody manufacturers.

17% Daily For 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 17.00

http://www.7x17.com.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site had break down,so bad luck to me,I invest $20,only one day,the site is closed!The admin is a great scammer!

Whoah. Bad luck if you ask me. The minimum was so high which is 10$. Maybe the admin really wanted to scam you greatly that's why he posted such a big interest and a big minimum investment.

Now I know why many HYIP sites have small minimum investment. It's for the investors to test if they we're really paying.

Program has very nice and professional design with DDOS and SSL Security.

Simple and attractive plan 17x7 gives 19% profit in a week that is quite attractive.

Program being so new - monitors are in waiting status..

But the work done on this program suggest this should do well going forward in short to medium term.

This is a new program and site look is quite good. Site also has good protection including DDOS and SSL.

This has very attractive plan that gives nice return of 17% daily for 7 days.

In my view program looks perfect and should do well in short term.

Even though the plans are sustainable the Admin is a cheater and he designed the plans to buildup the confidence of the investor

Now the site is no more in existence and it was in running only for one day which means all investors have lost their principle

this short term plan is really nice and also we can see that the investors posting proofs everyday,

I think investing at least some small amounts just to test the performance of the program will be really a good idea,

but only thing is that

the minimum to start with is a $10, which is not possible for small investors.

Now its almost 6 days from the launched and still the payouts after 30th November haven't being made, the monitors still indicate the site is not paying. Looks like it will never pay and has turned in to a scam for definitely. iam happy i didn't burn my fingers in to this hyip