Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Captcha2cash - Captcha2cash.com

ma7aa3d

Its not so difficult to work there. I earned from that site and compare to any other typing sites its quite good and faster. And even if you can type 9captcha/minute ( right captchas) you are able to earn $1 in just 1 hour atleast. Else it depends on your typing speed.

@khobaib, I have done captchas before, and in a serious way, and I wouldn't say they are fun at all, you just type words and numbers that appear in front of you and for those who do it for at least an hour each day, it gets so dull. I have also tried this before, and got paid once, but I only did it for 5-10 mins to see if it was actually paying, and it is, but the captchas load so slowly here.

Really?, how much did you get for typing jobs in a day?. I was quiet affected by the bad rumors and negative feedbacks in captcha2cash.com. Most of the posts I have read were saying that, one must type atleast 1000 captchas to earn just a few cents. And they pay very low rate. Well I think your opinion is different from of all that I've read.

I want to earn that too. Though its just a few cents. It can still add up to our earnings. I'm just curious, how long did you do this, and how long did you wait for payment sent from captcha2cash?. I'll try to get back typing captchas, and I'll see if I can earn that too.

Hate to say it but out of all the captcha sites I know right now, I would say this is probably the best in terms of highest rate, the minimum withdrawal, and the waiting time for payment and the waiting time for each captcha to appear. First the rate is one of the highest, even better than megatyper, withdrawal is just 10 cents, and waiting time for payment is just a few hours, and captchas appear very quickly

I did try it too, but typing captchas using my mobile is very difficult, it always ends up an error. But maybe if I use a computer, it would probably be better. That's why I stop for the meantime, but I'll get back on it when I already infront of a computer.

I heard megatypers is one good paying site too. I knew someone who is already a member. And she says megatypers pay via various of payment processor including paypal. And they pay 1$ per 1000 entries, 5$ is the minimum payout. And I've heard, they also use Western Union for payment method, but 100$ is the minimum payout, unlike other payment method, only 5$ minimum cashout.

Yeah, typing captchas is a simple and easy job to earn you some cents, but others said that its hard to read the words. But based from my review, megatypers is a good site. The catchas are clear and readable. Unlike captcha2cash the captchas load slow. So I stop my activity there for a while.

Friend yes this is a great site. I receive total $13 from this site. one of my payment I post here.

Date: 15/11/2012 3:04 AM

Batch: ****1790 [ i am sorry here I am not interested to Post my Batch number]

From Account: U7102198 (Captcha2cash)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Captcha2Cash Payment

• 4 weeks later...