Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Captcha2cash - Captcha2cash.com

ma7aa3d

Captcha2cash is not paying according to its rate.The good thing is that the minimum payout amount is 0.1 dollar with liberty reserve.They pay almost 1 dollar for 10000 correct entries and it take almost 40 minutes to make 0.1dollar.Its a hard and tough typing job.

Captcha2cash is not paying according to its rate.The good thing is that the minimum payout amount is 0.1 dollar with liberty reserve.They pay almost 1 dollar for 10000 correct entries and it take almost 40 minutes to make 0.1dollar.Its a hard and tough typing job.

Nice answer! You are right...! This site is just use for pocket money. You not going to become rich on this job..! And also this site is use for timepass.

I hate Typing captchas as it is harmful for eyes. You can't expect to earn much by giving a lots of efforts of captcha typing sites because by typing about 1000 captchas correctly you only get $1 which is worth nothing for you. But captcha2cash paying it's members honestly it's true.

• 2 weeks later...

i was working on it about six months ago there is no doubt in my mind that they are paying.but this is also the reality that i have lost my balance after reaching 0.14$ suddenly it turns into zero.but after that time i am withdrawing my payment after reaching the payout.you need to be careful.

I also used this site a month ago but quickly gave up. On some days the Capra didn't show up properly so I couldnt type at all. Plus the earning is so slow since the captcha loads quite slowly of you have a bad connection. If you are inactive for a while your balance gets reset I think

this site is not good for now because i already find some bad review about them in google, i am not members here but before i want to join them i check their review and find bad thing which make me think twice to join this kind program and active on it

• 4 weeks later...

Date: 6/19/2012 4:06 PM

Batch: 100108070

From Account: U7102198 (Captcha2cash)

Amount: $0.21

Memo: Captcha2Cash Payment

How long did you earn this amount? Nice to see that they have a very low payment, not like other captcha sites which have a high minimum payment. How many captcha words you had type to make this payment?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One of the best captcha sire where we get paid instantly with in seconds when we request payment there . and as we all know there are many captcha earning sites but all of the site will be processing payments manually but this site will pay us instantly . and the captcha filling rates are also very good and recently they have launched there official software that really help me to earn more .

• 1 month later...

I have seen other members payment proofs from the site also attesting the fact that they are paying out to members instantly. My question though is whether its actually worth it because a single captcha is worth $0.001 which for me is rather low to encourage activity.

Very low. How a member can work hard for that if you've just earning such amount here from the time you've spent here. I definitely not suggest it and think that there are other ways to earn here better than in solving captcha images and hope we are doing the right decisions.

Well, this is just a fun if you think whenever you feel tired and want to see some fun so open captcha site and solve captcha, don`t use it as a earning just use it like you are playing game because we know that there is very low earning in this site but however, you are getting earning from it. So enjoy it and work as you like doing fun with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got an account at captcha2cash.com. It's good that earnings here is visible. But now I know why after I type several captchas, I still dont have even a cent, its because to reach the minimum cashout, you need to type 1000 of it. It's really hard to get that few cents, and very low rates. Definitely a hard job. Not recommended for good source of income.

I've got an account at captcha2cash.com. It's good that earnings here is visible. But now I know why after I type several captchas, I still dont have even a cent, its because to reach the minimum cashout, you need to type 1000 of it. It's really hard to get that few cents, and very low rates. Definitely a hard job. Not recommended for good source of income.