Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ragga-bux - ragga-bux.com

i have joined this site and found really good and attractive.i liked the step applied by admin that he has set the 0.5$ as minimum payout.payout is equal for all kinds of payment processors users.i visit its request payout where i found that they are not only accepting lr or pp but they are also paying through solid trust pay and okpay.

The site seems very nice and legit to me. They have set their minimum payout to low which will attract many members to join the site. Even the payment processor they have given is very good and so that anyone can join. I would really like to join the site and reach the payout

This site reminds me of RagaBux. I hope it is not the same admin since i had a very bad experience with RagaBux and is hesitant to join this site despite the positive initial feedback that it has been receiving. Does anyone know if this is a different admin or the same with the admin of RagaBux?