Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

reedberry - reedberry.net

Program has a site that looks quite attrctive and has ddos protection.

there are two types of plans one that pays daily roi and other that pays after 5 days.

Though returns looks a little high but i think can be sustained for short period like 20-30 days but it is possible only if admin has will.

Site is listed on several monitors but has "waiting" status yet as listed today itself.

I am not sure whether stats are correct as they show this one got very good response. Anyway though i like first plan as 135% of first plan are better and little safe then the 145% plans - but need to wait for payment proofs and monitors status change.

Active investors: 67

Total Funds: $ 2445.5

Program has a site that looks quite attrctive and has ddos protection.

there are two types of plans one that pays daily roi and other that pays after 5 days.

Though returns looks a little high but i think can be sustained for short period like 20-30 days but it is possible only if admin has will.

Site is listed on several monitors but has "waiting" status yet as listed today itself.

I am not sure whether stats are correct as they show this one got very good response. Anyway though i like first plan as 135% of first plan are better and little safe then the 145% plans - but need to wait for payment proofs and monitors status change.

Active investors: 67

Total Funds: $ 2445.5

DDos Protection Server

5%-10% Referral commission

Automatic payout directly to your e-currency account.

Principal included in your profit

Minimum spend is $10 USD.

Payments made 7 days per week.

24/7 support

The aboving is I see from the site,I think is maybe a good programmer.So,I decide to join in it and invest some money!The site have the DDos protection server,the admin certainly spend lots of time and money on the site!

22.5% daily for 6 days is better than 145% after 5 days in my opinion, as we shall be reducing the risk as the days pass.

This has got really a good looking site and that too with good protection.

The only concern in this program is that roi is high that will certainly effect the sustainability of the program.

Good news is 3 out of 4 monitors are paying status while the fourth is "waiting" ...

22.5% daily for 6 days is better than 145% after 5 days in my opinion, as we shall be reducing the risk as the days pass.

This has got really a good looking site and that too with good protection.

The only concern in this program is that roi is high that will certainly effect the sustainability of the program.

Good news is 3 out of 4 monitors are paying status while the fourth is "waiting" ...

I agree 22.5% is much attractive as 4th day we are with 90% of our principal so it is really less risky alternative.

And yes roi is not such that can be sustained for longer period - but for short term it is attractive as well as sustainable.

Under the 22.5% for 6 days plan the investor will earn a profit of 35% for 6 days and he can break-even in 5 days

The hyip is already running for 9 days and have successfully completed its first round of plan

But its not expected to run for long as it may find difficult to sustain because of high ROI

• 11 months later...

The most attractive design and well looking of this site make it one of the most successful hyip program. 22.5% daily for 6 days i.e. the ROI is little high.

This DDOS protected site also has a 24/7 support.There are some monitor listing shows that its payment made 7 days per week.

this site is unavailable, or closed, because it's an old program that started exactly 351 days ago and was not active for even one month and turned to scam or closed around 320 days ago, so it is better not to discuss on closed programs, which are months or years old.