Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

easy-dollar - easy-dollar.info

sh.shani

i am not the admin of this site!

Easy-Dollar.Info is pay to read program on internet.we pay you big cash to read our advertisement client ads-mail. you only read ads-mail we dont require you purchase anything. all ads-mail worth $15 dollars.ti is meaning you read a ads-mail you earn $15 dollars cash. we payout everyday via paypal, alertpay and moneybookers.

Easy-Dollar.Info is member club.we donot different from free mail site. we require all member paid membership fee for join privacy paid mail club. you earn our club advertising income and you should pay membership fee each month.

ALL EMAILS OF WORTH 15$

At least 5 mails daily

All countries people can join

Free mailbox to receive ad mail

We payout Everyday

$10 Dollars Signup Bonus

JOIN NOW DONT WASTE YOUR TIME....

banner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hmm i still don't believe this kind of program, i also don't see any payment proof about them so far, if anyone have maybe they can share it but to earn here we need a lot of patience, get about 5 email ads per day i think still low,7 or more is good :D

it is really a nice site and the earnings available here are also attractive but there is one problem which is that the site requires membership which we have to buy from it.the membership is not so much worthy but i am afraid of losing it because i have never used these kind of sites.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...