Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Slevinbux - slevinbux.com

jan4ix

For the main page

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Our payout minimum is at $0.20. No need to invest!

• Earn $0.03 per click

• Earn $0.015 per referral click

As a member you have access to detailed statistics of your earnings and your referral's activity.

The slevinbux.com ensures 100% scam free community.

Well this is what theyre trying to achieve. I cant guaranty you its 100 % true. The site is 1 day old and has ~100 members with no payouts yet.

# 0.01$/0.0025$ (for standart)

#Aletpay/Paypal

#Manual payments

#5 ads per day(for standart)

#Payout after 40 clicks. ( 8 days fully clicking)

Thats about it.

Join slevin bux here.

My refback offer is (0.002$/click). More refback info.

I am afraid when I reach the 40 clikcs,the admin refust payout to our,the circumstance is so common.I am cheated not once or twice,and the site is buxhost template,I dont like it!

Sorry dude your lying, because the site was oppened at 22. november , and your posts is at 26.november, and there is no way you could reach 40 clicks in that time.

@ lorenzoperea

Its not so bad, in these 4 days they have grown to 700 + users, thats more than 100 users per day. Thats pretty normal for a buxhost site.

The r referral earning are very low and its only $0.0025 for standard members which is only 25% of their earnings. The best opportunity available here is to invest more on rented referral and earn more but i will not invest on rented referral in this site since its another bux site which may turn in to a scam as many bux sites are always turning in to scam i dont want to invest any money here

Ok guys for the update, I got paid today . Here is my screenshot.

slevinbux.jpg

The thing is for now the payout for standart can be requested every 15 days and max 0.50 $ and from which you get 0.43$ as you can see.They have it all together not to bankrupt fast, so you are free to use it to get small amounts time by time. Not really profitable, but still pays.