Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

@david warner: Post in english, this is an english forum so you need to post with english not indonesian language.

@sidejob: Forex itself already a risky business even when we enter the market as trader. This is normal and i don't expect anymore from this. As investment no matter as investor who don't participate in market or as trader you still must bear the risk too and just to tell the risk is the same high.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex for investment is a legal business and also one of the most lucractive business that ever existed, with more than $3 trillion cash that circulated everyday inside people must be attracted to join that kind of business. I also would invest more if i have more cash in my pocket right now.

@sidejob, it is a legal investment but some time ago, I learnt some countries are against this thing and it is not right for their own citizen to partake in it. I also learnt some countries block accessing some brokers or all brokers which are not their own broker and this thing seems to affect those that want to trade from that particular country too.

@sidejob, it is a legal investment but some time ago, I learnt some countries are against this thing and it is not right for their own citizen to partake in it. I also learnt some countries block accessing some brokers or all brokers which are not their own broker and this thing seems to affect those that want to trade from that particular country too.

I think Japan is one of those countries that somehow, are not free with their citizens who are Forex traders. That doesn't mean there ain't those from that part of the word who are actively involved in the business but may not be compared with those from other parts of the world who are so much involved in it.

Forex for investment is another good idea that everyone could try but remember that the risk of using this type of way will be so bad. First of all forex is actually a high risk business, lose and you will cripple to death, next Fx investment requires bigger amount of money not just few dollars but usually around hundreds to million dollars.

All forms of investment ends up in getting what we can fall back at as profit. A trader trades because he wants to make money and for you to also make that money, there is one thing required of you and that is the fact that you understand how to take Forex as a business where hard work pays because that is the only way for you to get to success.

I think Japan is one of those countries that somehow, are not free with their citizens who are Forex traders. That doesn't mean there ain't those from that part of the word who are actively involved in the business but may not be compared with those from other parts of the world who are so much involved in it.

I also heard that some of the countries who have strong virtues may not support certain features of the brokers like where you have to pay for swap. There are many sides to this and so many people think differently about this thing too. It will depend on the person who is doing what because that is what gives you the chance to know what you desire to have.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually when we trade by ourselves we are investing our own money into our own account and let ourselves to trade. This is actually a bit different than PAMM you said above, but still the main core is investing your own money and manage it by yourself not like pamm where someone  manage it for you.

Forex is not the place for someone like that, forex for investment actually more like PAMM rather than trading because in the sense of truest meaning of investment PAMM including that in the list for sure. I prefer PAMM since that is so transparant rather than other type of fx investment.

Forex is not the place for someone like that, forex for investment actually more like PAMM rather than trading because in the sense of truest meaning of investment PAMM including that in the list for sure. I prefer PAMM since that is so transparant rather than other type of fx investment.

Yes actually and one can put in his investment even though he doesn't have enough skills to trade. The main thing here is that of skills and if a trader has no good skills to trade but has adequate knowledge to take him through, then he can get the best from the market and make the best out of it too.

forex for investment is very profitable for traders because of the investments that will allow us to trade with leverage if we can continue to improve good trading skills that will allow us to trade with the maximum. To start investing in forex then we can try to trade using small capital first

If you are a trader who trade alone using leverage is a wise decision for trading, it will make your trading easier and also with just small amount of bucks you can start to earn money. If you invest through someone, that is also a good idea because forex investment offers high transparancy

I have hardly seen a better or more profitable business than Forex trading, it is head to toe the best with having incredible benefits whether it’s for low investors or high, but of course we need to have good broker for this and if by chance we get stuck with wrong company than we will never get much benefits. I am getting every possible help with my broker Nova FX, it is especially due to their Super Nova offer where I get 5% extra.

In fact forex is an active investment for us, first we need to invest our money and let ourselves to trade with that money or to be exact speculate the market currency's price, if we make profit that is our profit, it is not like HYIP where you put your money and let money works for you.

As long as you have patience and confidence in ourselves I think we are ready in here. Considering that we are fast learner and good with analysis we can work on it without much the help of other traders. Although, we should be more careful how much investments we will make and to think that it's going to be risky all the times once we've invested as well as choosing the right broker for us.