Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You said it too many times, i know we must maximize our skills but in this case we are talking about the investment. PAMM is actually one of the way but there are many other way too, and come to think about that if you put your money in broker and use it for trading isn't that investment?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of Course forex trading can be used for long term investment or as a permanent business. However we need to work hard before we can get good amount of profits. We have to learn forex trading completely. Also gain enough experience about forex business to remove our fears. In this way we can trade successfully and earn money.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any reason why forex isn't good as investment. If we look at PAMM, then we will know that forex is pretty decent for investment. Many investors there which ended up choosing a right manager could feel profit in relatively longer time, and also PAMM is a good candidate for new high risk investment that has nice return and managable risk.

• 2 weeks later...

we can invest in forex because for me  forex is a profitable investment. But before investing we need to have the ability and experience to prepare us in forex trading. With careful preparation so we can maximize our investment well

we can invest in forex because for me  forex is a profitable investment. But before investing we need to have the ability and experience to prepare us in forex trading. With careful preparation so we can maximize our investment well

Profitable but also at the same time that is very risk business the movement change is so fast and so lively especially if you compare it with stock or futures. So it is right to say that forex is profitable but risky at the same time. Forex for investment is a good idea but knowing the nature of forex is necessary before invest.

• 3 weeks later...

I do love to invest in forex. Right now forex trading is my main objective and I do hope that in the long run I can really enjoy having more and more profit each month. I am happy with my achievements right now. In two to three more years I can surely become a good earner. Forex trading is my way to success in life right now.

I do love to invest in forex. Right now forex trading is my main objective and I do hope that in the long run I can really enjoy having more and more profit each month. I am happy with my achievements right now. In two to three more years I can surely become a good earner. Forex trading is my way to success in life right now.

Forex is one of way to earn money by investing money. Even we also do not need to trade in forex if broker provide PAMM account for people who want to earn but doesn't have time to learn about forex in near future.

Forex is one of way to earn money by investing money. Even we also do not need to trade in forex if broker provide PAMM account for people who want to earn but doesn't have time to learn about forex in near future.

Investment in forex could be done in 2 way, first active way and passive way. I prefer active way because i am the one who control how much i should lose and also i can improving my skills, but for passive is not a bad idea, if you have much bucks forex could be a good place for you.

Profitable but also at the same time that is very risk business the movement change is so fast and so lively especially if you compare it with stock or futures. So it is right to say that forex is profitable but risky at the same time. Forex for investment is a good idea but knowing the nature of forex is necessary before invest.

yes of course, forex is a business that has a lot of advantages and disadvantages, and therefore we need to constantly improve trading skills are good that we will be able to succeed in this business. for it try to continue to improve the ability of a good trading so that we will be able to succeed in this business

• 2 weeks later...

@gaban: Actually i don't see much correlation between that but in fact forex as investment become a common thing right now, as you already know something like PAMM account is the pioneer for forex to penetrate into investment, with financial literate investors i think forex could be a lucrative field.

I'm trying to start all over again. My main goal and objective is really  to build my trading accounts and I started with just 5 dollars in instaforex. Yes its just 5 dollars but I do hope I can maintain sustain it until I reach my goal of having 100,000 dollars trading capital. Its really take time but for me its really worth it since for me forex trading is all about developing.

Staring all over again is not an easy thing to do, I know that forex as investment is a real deal, especially if we invest in such a big amount. We must be careful in each steps that we take and make sure there are less mistakes that we could make in our future trading and to prevent bigger loss.

Forex is a very profitable investment, with the forex it will make us rich, but to be rich with forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well, so would make me happy with  trading forex, therefore, we need to a lot of learning and practice trading with good

It is possible for foreign exchange as investment program isn't it? And i agree with what Gaban said about forex for investment, it is profitable with ROI for investment which is bigger rather than other business. But remark my words, FX is high risk investment, if your trader or you loss that is your own problem.

• 1 month later...

To invest in forex trading is a lot we need to learn and practice trading well, because the forex investment is high risk, with the risk that it will make us able to trade well. Therefore try to learn a lot and practice trading so well that our investment will be profitable

To invest in forex trading is a lot we need to learn and practice trading well, because the forex investment is high risk, with the risk that it will make us able to trade well. Therefore try to learn a lot and practice trading so well that our investment will be profitable

Well i see that is actually depend on your destination, i mean you want to be passive or active investor. Passive investor just need basic thingy about forex but if you want you can plunge deeper but as active investor(trader) you must learn more and know the right strategy in order to create more profit.

Investment is for all and Forex is a means of investment. It is about knowing if you can invest your hard earned money into it because one thing that is responsible for earning is the fact that the person is able to earn well or that at least, he puts his investment to wherever it yields something good at the end of the day.

Forex does not always meant for investment considering the risk that you got, i prefer housing or even material such as gold or even if you want mutual funds, rather than forex which as we know has bigger risk compared to the others even as stock, this is good as place to speculate not for investment especially in long term

• 1 month later...

Forex remains a form of investment. As a matter of fact, a trader needs to know how to put up an investment in Forex and also realize how to make it thereafter. Making money in Forex requires you putting in something and expecting some other thing in return. as a matter of fact, it is only those who are willing to invest that will make it in the business.

Of course yes. Forex is a good place to put up our investment and if anyone wants to get the best from the market, he will have to see Forex as a place where he should wait for time to strike. I mean, if a trader understands that this is where his hard earned money is, then there is nothing stopping him from doing it right.

Forex for investment is ideal if the person in question is the type who knows how to trade and earn for it. The person who has more knowledge can also have a better understanding and make things work out well for him because what is rather more important when it comes to whatever type of investment is that the person who is trying to invest knows about it and is the type who also understand how to invest money in it too.

But it is also risky investment for investors, you won't be able to get much profit if you don't know the hole of this business, all of your loss will go onto you and it is sad thing. Forex for investment is possible and could be profitable it is just us who need to manage it.