Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you ever had dream of trading

luckyvoy

Well, if the dream that you are having does end up motivating you to do things in a different way and even pushes you reach your goals in reality then in a good thing. Its good to dream because then you will have something to drive you and encourages you but the actual results is what matters.

very true what you say that we should make that dream as a motivation that will drive us to become better traders to trade and do not make the dream only in an imaginary form, and we should be able to make that dream become a reality

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have a dream to become forex king . but it need a very good practice and most important one is experience with out that it is not at all possible to make some good profits with forex . Forex is the only business where we can earn some good profits with a low investment . every one have there own dreams of forex and i hope if they work hard then can achieve then easily .

if we have a dream to become king of forex then we have to make a dream as a very strong passion to continue to learn and practice so that we have the ability to rise properly and that we too can make that dream become a reality within not too long

many traders will not think more after deposit into an getting trading with the account an i hope no tarder get this dream better try to focus on the section an i can also say that ur dream will get with ur fbs account then surely u will get good profit

benefits we can get from forex trading does not depend on the broker Which will we choose as a means to trade but which can generate good profits is to learn and practice the skills that we have become better and if we already have the ability very good in doing trade then we would be much easier to turn a profit with various broker

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, well that does not mean that you can't really trade at all. If you have done all you can do for that short term trading then, you can shift and find another way to start your trading that will be suitable and good for your trading skills. I don't think that we can easily find a way to have not much losses in any means in Forex.

• 4 weeks later...

it seems that we talk something out of topic a bit, when i look at TS who created this site, it talked about our dream, i mean trade in our dream lol. so far i never do something like that in my dream, i never do anything like that in my dream. but i think that is weird if someone trade in their own dream :D

It's because it's like a figure of speech. Still if you understand it, it did not really meant of dream literally. So, can you say that you can dream specifically your trades particularly your profits and losses? I doubt about that, that's foolishness and again it's like imagining things or perhaps hiding his real trading and put it as in dream lol.

We can interpret it literally or just figuratively. The most important thing is that having a dream so that we would be able to be more motivated in reaching our goal in forex. So I think if you would have more dreams then you have more reasons to go on forex. So I just hope that I will be able work better for me to reach my dreams.

I don't need to dream anymore as right now I'm trading with four real accounts. I even reach a point of having eight real account but now I only have four left. But I'm not giving up. I still do want to see myself earning good and earning well in forex and I'm hoping that in the long run I can say that I'm early earning big amount of money in forex. I know its hard to maintain and sustain our account if we don't have skills so we really need to practice.

i dont every think about the profit in the trading because it mostly depends on luck to get some profit then iam not sure that when we will get into profit or loses,but if we trade with patience then differently we can take some profit in the day and i hope every trader wanted to take some profit in the trading it has got from human thinking

Imagine to trade is something that some traders do, but that is fine as long as that is not over, i mean in everyday or every second your dreaming about that thing. The best way to avoid this thing is keep focusing with our own target in forex, also i think we need to trade more rather than do nothing so we don't have some kind of dream like this again.

Why dream if we can turn it to reality. Me I'm trading for more than a year now and I do believe that if I really want to be successful forex trader I need to make sure that I'm earning good in demo account and then I started in cent account then in mini account an then in lite account. Right now I do trade in cent and mini account. I also have tried to trade in lite account few times but I end up having difficulty.

previously I only see how professional traders trade in trading floor or room and it looks cool I think. but I never dream to become a trader. its just coincidence that now I involve in trading world and become a trader. but even though become a trader is far from my expectation, I am still happy because I know that I come the right source of making money.

So that is why i said, it is better to take action because if we only put that thing in our dream then that thing will never come true, also it wil not giving us any benefit, with take an action we can learn how to trade and step by step make our own dream to come true, and become an experienced traders.

yeah there is no point in dreaming that we do trade. it does not mean that we would be successful just because we often dream of forex . it may mean that we are just getting worried of our trade and nothing more. anyway, i think you are right, just keep on learning and have more action than just to dream of something

all traders certainly had a dream about trades they do and of course they will always hope that their dreams become a reality, I think with everything we dreamed of forex trading should be able to be a very good motivation for the progress of our trade and with the dream , we can become more zeal and diligence to improve the ability of trade that we have

it is alright if we dream about it but it is not a guarantee that we would succeed in forex just because we have dreamed about it. the most important thing is that we have worked hard to reach our dream. but when you dream it is like you are laying out the plans and your goal so it can be a start to reaching your goal .

• 1 month later...

I never dreamed of trading. I decided to trade in the forex trading forex after learning from my friend because I saw this business is quite flexible, does not require a standardized work hours and this is why I became a part-time trader in forex.

• 2 months later...

That is so funny that you have a dream about it. Our brain tend to dream when we do it a lot during waking hours so it just meant to reflect what you did. However, God could be giving you a sign that you will win and you know God come to people in a dream so its possible. I think its normal to dream about what we do all day long. I have not dream about it yet. I have dream about other things that I often do daily though. 

• 3 months later...

I must say i hope it had been feasible to obtain desires that would help in generating currency trading less of a challenge. It could surely create many things less of a challenge... rofl : D It is sad to say My partner and i don't imagine that desires can certainly help anyone with regards to generating decision for the exchanging when considering because of that.

For me it's really a no because it's been quite a very long time that I knew about Forex. But honestly, I used to see it as a gambler's thing and not something that is legal. I felt Forex isn't just for me in the widest sense and could mean a kind of illegal activity.

• 1 year later...

I have always had a dream about trading ever since i knew about forex.I always want to make it big in this industry.Everytime is seem people trading and happily bragging on how they have made huge amounts of money,i am alway perpelex to join and make that huge cash.I always want to be in the center stage in forex and control things.I want to be a broker myself.

I have always had a dream about trading ever since i knew about forex.I always want to make it big in this industry.Everytime is seem people trading and happily bragging on how they have made huge amounts of money,i am alway perpelex to join and make that huge cash.I always want to be in the center stage in forex and control things.I want to be a broker myself.

I think every trader has a dream in forex, and i  also has it. I try to more improve my trading skills in forex, learn from trading experience. To be successful trader, reach our dream in forex is not easy. we must keep our spirit up and also learn to be better trader.