Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you ever had dream of trading

luckyvoy

Forex is something that evolved with time and I don't think anyone dreamt of it before hand. It came to a lot of people as a form of earning and they simply had to key into it. Not necessarily that they really bargained for it, rather, because they worked towards that.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am willing to work professionally on this business. tried to learn hard in order to enabling me to make stable income. however, require big amount of capital. if we are has small capital, better if we are work for part time only. implement swing or long positions technique. and use set and forget approach.

In my dream few days ago i saw that my trades got big profits and fortunately next day i was able to close my trades in good profit which were in loss since long. Have you too ever got a dream about trading?

Well it seems that you are really addicted to forex or it is just another simple dream which doest not related to your addiction. That is just your past that mix with the other past and you carry it unconsciously into your dreams, i think that is not even matter to me also as long as you still motivated that is the big deal here.

• 2 weeks later...

I am willing to work professionally on this business. tried to learn hard in order to enabling me to make stable income. however, require big amount of capital. if we are has small capital, better if we are work for part time only. implement swing or long positions technique. and use set and forget approach.

yeah, like I have, which makes forex as a part-time job because I only trading with small capital. moreover I have not had the courage to be trading as full-time job. therefore I must continue to improve trading skills so that could be the uncle of this one

• 2 weeks later...

It is about time when you trade in part or full time if you have a good skill then forex still could be your part time job, this is all about your time. Also if you ever had dream of trading it means that you already addicted to this business, to be honest up to now i never think too much about my trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one does not even have any connection with the dream that you have, i mean even if you have a good dream last night it doest not mean that today your trading would be super good. It is just another coincidence in my opinion or maybe because this is a  fruit of your past experiences.

• 1 month later...

Trading is my daily routine so I guess theirs no need for me to dream on forex trading. I realize a lot of things in forex trading right now and that is money is really good if we just focus on learning and then earning. I don't mind starting with limited funds. In fact in so many years I spend more and more of my time learning and trying to earn and hoping that some day I will become a successful trader.

I hope that I can succeed in forex, that's my dream terhadao forex trading. Forex trading is a profitable business, many benefits can I get by doing forex trading, and therefore I need to always improve trading skills were good so it would make me can trade with a maximum

To be honest this kind of thing is really weird, how can someone dreamt forex i mean not in dream but dreaming like you sleep. I bet this is some kind of over obsession about foreign exchange trading. As for me i never have something like that so far and i hope not.

• 3 years later...

To be honest this kind of thing is really weird, how can someone dreamt forex i mean not in dream but dreaming like you sleep. I bet this is some kind of over obsession about foreign exchange trading. As for me i never have something like that so far and i hope not.

This happens when you are too excited or invested into something. Then you may dream about doing that in your sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

Very honestly no. I never even thought I would ever trade as this was not even in top 100 things I would have thought of doing. So this just came itself and I am grateful to my broker FreshForex for this. Thanks to their guidance and support, I understood the value of Forex and able to trade fairly nicely.

mYapHNm.jpg

• 2 years later...

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 11:50 AM, Michael Butcher said:

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

We will need to make use of a correct trading system  that is easy to understand and use.