All Pips

Did you ever had dream of trading

luckyvoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its time to wake up and start trading. I'm not dreaming anymore I'm doing it right now. Although I can't say that I'm really that successful in forex trading one thing I'm sure right now that I will going to do every thing to make sure that I will going to make good profit. Because I know no matter what will going to happen I can make good income in forex if I only going to concentrate.

Yeah that's true that's what i would be calling wanting to succeed in forex at every cost.There is nothing in life that isn't achievable so far we get to put so much attention into it.forex to me is great and to be involved in it requires us being in reality and out of our dreams.

Its good to dream and try to see yourself being succesful because it helps motivate you on where you want to be. This dreaming must be accompanies by the realisation that dreams alone wont get you that goal and you have actually plan and act accordingly if you want to see yourself as being successful.

Some say that if we are thinking some thing before sleeping that will come in our dream . and i was thinking about forex at night but till now i never seen any dream as i am trading . but may be some will be getting this dreams . nothing matters because either it is coming in dream or not but i am involved in real trading .

Some say that if we are thinking some thing before sleeping that will come in our dream . and i was thinking about forex at night but till now i never seen any dream as i am trading . but may be some will be getting this dreams . nothing matters because either it is coming in dream or not but i am involved in real trading .

Definitely! this is what usually happening to me when I was thinking about Forex trading before going to sleep then I am usually dreaming about Forex trading and the good thing about is, I am always dreaming of becoming millionaire in Forex trading.

I am trading every day with my demo account so why i need to have a dream as i am doing it in real life . Actually dreams are the things then account be fulfilled and i dont think forex is a business that will never fulfilled . As we all can see forex welcomes every person so there are no restrictions of earning so i think every one should make use of the forex .

Yes, we are dreaming about it because we know that there is a possibility. We can always make anything to happen if we commit to it and take action. So, we should never give up and get what we really want because everyone of us want to become successful as we always want to become successful in everything we do.

Yes, we are dreaming about it because we know that there is a possibility. We can always make anything to happen if we commit to it and take action. So, we should never give up and get what we really want because everyone of us want to become successful as we always want to become successful in everything we do.

The honors will be on the trader to do things in such a way that they will be able to tun that dream into a reality. Everyone has dreams of where forex can take them or where they want to be in forex but if its not accompanied by action then it wont come to fruition.

We are talking bout two difference thing here having a dream and trading in demo account are the two difference thing which we must know here so for sure we need to have a dream first then when commence trading we can then start up in demo account just to make things more simpler for us.

Well, if the dream that you are having does end up motivating you to do things in a different way and even pushes you reach your goals in reality then in a good thing. Its good to dream because then you will have something to drive you and encourages you but the actual results is what matters.

We all dream to achieve so many things in life but do we take the necessary step to achieve it??sincerely a dream would be made useless if we dont follow it up with practical.i just hope that guys would always make it ring at the middle of their hearts that forex requires alot.

I too have a dream to become forex king . but it need a very good practice and most important one is experience with out that it is not at all possible to make some good profits with forex . Forex is the only business where we can earn some good profits with a low investment . every one have there own dreams of forex and i hope if they work hard then can achieve then easily .

Of course, dreams do come true! those dreams can serve as motivation for us because it only means that we have our goals so it's a great motivation for us. Yes, we know that Forex trading is quite hard because it's not just about buying and selling of different currencies we should strive on making ourselves better.

Somehow, there's a trigger or a reason why you have dream or become interested in Forex trading. Somehow, I did not actually know that Forex trading does have good potential to have good profits but with the risks of course. But then, I will just have this interest when I start in online earnings and yet I have sooner learned and experience trading but no investments only from the trading bonuses.