Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you ever had dream of trading

luckyvoy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just best to rely on your knowledge and skills than to do so on a dream. You have no surety that things will pan out the way they happened in the dream so I wouldnt make any deviation to a trading strategy based on a dream that I had. Your trading strategy should be able to dictate your actions and decision-making without having distractions.

is all it takes knowledge to make our dreams become a reality but with a dream that will give us a boost and zeal in acquiring knowledge so that what had been our dream can become a reality and not to just because we dream to become a trader can only hope that in the absence of a good effort

It has happened quite a few times to me. At times i focus a lot on a small thing in trading and try to add that to my trading system. I repeat them again and again many times, that caused me to get few dreams about the trading systems that i want to master. Believe me they are so real and i felt the change in me.

is all it takes knowledge to make our dreams become a reality but with a dream that will give us a boost and zeal in acquiring knowledge so that what had been our dream can become a reality and not to just because we dream to become a trader can only hope that in the absence of a good effort

If you are just going to leave things and just hope that they will turn out right because of the dream that you had then you would be making a big mistake. You should be more concerned about learning and maybe letting that dream drive you indeed to work harder so that you can become a better trader.

With all of the learning and planning I have been doing relevant to Currency dealing, I have never actually had a desire about dealing that I can keep in mind. Then again, I don't normally keep in mind too much of my goals. Any goals I keep in mind are usually unexplained. I keep in mind the experience of the desire, but nothing particular.

to have dreams and remember what our goal in conducting trade will make us become more spirit in search of anything that will provide many benefits to our trade and with the goal that we will continue to strive to get what has become our goal ahead of time so we will be very good at doing trade and produces the good profits too

I guess too much dreaming can end up in nightmares. Right now I don't dream anymore. I'm in reality right now and I'm earning good right now. I hope I can be succcessful in forex trading in the long run. But its no turning back for me right now. For me the best way to make good income right now is to trade and trade and be a millionaire some day. I hope I can make good living in forex trading starting this month.

indeed sometimes the dream has a negative impact on us because we are only going to be a trader who wants to quickly get what we dream it, while we know that to get what we want we have to take a long time if we do not have the ability to good to get it and it will only make us a hurry and can not control ourselves when making trading

dream for a quick profit and a lot of it is not always beneficial even in the end will make us one step so that a loss, indeed we have a dream but it is required to achieve a dream and work hard and try to learn from the experience of our previous mistakes, so we can realize the dream though to achieve that desire takes a long time if we truly believe in yourself and not impossible dreams can be realized.

indeed very true with what you are saying if we only dreamed of for profit in a very fast course, it would also have a negative impact on our trade and should the dream will be a motivation for us not to apply the dream as real as the trade all that we will get the dream requires a process

desire and hope to get to the gates of success is a dream everyone in the world including the dream to succeed in forex trading, but to realize this dream we need better preparedness and readiness in learning readiness within ourselves because without the readiness to ensure that all our dreams like in real life will never materialize.

Smartphones, IPAD this is my project dream for next year. If I'm going to earn good in forex trading next year then I'm going ot buy either smartphone or IPAD but at the same time I feel that instead of buying this gadgets I just going to add that to my capital as well. I'm hoping that in next year I'm going to have good year all year round. The only regret I have right now is that I did not start trading in forex last year.

if you already have the benefit of a day and have good financial management is not impossible dreams that you wish will soon be realized especially in the trade can mean that you are already in the stage of trade professionals so a matter of time to realize these desires, I also want to do as you get now but it still takes a long time to reach the target

dreaming to become successful trader is the best way to start your journey in the world of forex. without dream, you will easy to fall and even give up to become successful forex trader because the way to reach it really hard and maybe force your patience limit blown. your dream to become successful trader will lead you to keep motivated no matter what obstacle will appear in front of you.

How I wish I can dream of being a trader. I really do. But even though I spend lots of time studying how to trade and how to become successful in forex trading I never reach a point in which I did dream about forex at night. I hope I can reach that point as I really fall in love with forex trading. I guess in two to three years time I can say that I do earn more than the average income of an office worker and hope that I can reach 10,000 dollars capital in two to three years time.

Although, for me I really did not see it. It's like that I got the attention and interest then, I already start trading. I did not know anyone before or have seen it popular in our society that's why I don't think there's really a deep reason. Though, I'm grateful to be a trader or atleast experience making profits as I find it better to trade rather to investment in hyip.

Dreams are foundation of success. And the only condition for achievement is having dreams and working with full heart to achieve it, i too have dream about forex trading that is becoming one of the top expert traders.

Well, if you put it like that it makes sense because you are still going to put an effort into your learning and trading in order to make that dream come true. At the end of the day the sole responsibility is on the trader, how they learn, practice and handle themselves during trades that will determine whether they are profitable and not a dream.

• 2 weeks later...

The dream can be like a vision of greater things to come whether it be being successful in trades or reaching a specific amount of profits. But ultimately that dream wont just reach itself because the trader will need to intervene and do what is necessary to ensure that the dream comes true.

• 4 weeks later...

Well for sure I had a dream of trading but its only take responsibility to make your dream a reality for sure.

For me I use hardwork and deligent to overcome some of the obstacle which I may encounter.

It is always good to have the dream from Forex trading here. But, in Forex trading, it is not the same like working in the factory to create something, so, if we work harder, then we will make more and more money. But, this is about analyzing the price on the market here