All Pips

Did you ever had dream of trading

luckyvoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had dreams about trading but my dream was more in the long term than the short term as I saw myself being sucessful because of my trading in forex. Its interesting that you dreamt about being profitable and the next day the same thing happened. Could have been just a coincidence though...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Actually yes, to be honest many TIMES! I am dreaming of earning millions of dollars in Forex trading that I actually earned that in just a short period. Our MIND is our playground we can dream of everything we want for FREE especially if you are just starting in Forex trading your goal is to be successful.

With all of the studying and preparation I have been doing related to Forex trading, I have never actually had a dream about trading that I can remember. Then again, I don't normally remember too much of my dreams. Any dreams I remember are usually vague. I remember the feel of the dream, but nothing specific.

I really wish it was possible to have dreams that would help in making forex trading much easier. It would certainly make a lot of things much easier...lol Unfortunately I dont think that dreams can really help you when it comes to making decision for your trading when it comes down to it.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i have not a dream that make forex much easy or easier some how. i have to depend on hard work and not just on dreams to make it well on forex. so i am still trying to learn forex actually up to now.

Yes, forex involves a lot of hard work(although other prefer to work smarter and not harder...lols) in order to get the best results out of your trades. Better learn and equip yourself with the tools and information that help you become a good forex trader at the end of the day. Rather rely of your knowledge and experience instead.

If you dream of improving your strategy then its better because when you wake up you can be able to work on that and try it out to see if it actually works in demo mode. As long as you dont dream of entering into a trade and tomorrow without any proper analysis you simply do so and expect that you would win or be profitable only based on the dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, its a normal thing in Forex trading as it involves in trillions of dollars. I always dreams that i become rich by trading, not in a day, in a step by step improvements. Even, i set a goal to make the dream come true. All traders have some dreams, they also may try to have that one.

Like they say, if you think of something more often it will eventually even come to you in your dreams. I would use the dreams to my advantage in terms of motivation and not to make trading decision based on those dreams. We all have goals that we set for ourselves when trading and it is indeed normal for them to carry over.

Well, actually at first I did not know that I will going to be in trading also. As before, what comes to my mind about forex trading is that its difficult and risky business as we need big trading capital in order to survive the market. Also, that its difficult to learn about forex trading also make discussions about it. It just started in a forum that's why now I know that I love trading even trading sometimes.

In my dream few days ago i saw that my trades got big profits and fortunately next day i was able to close my trades in good profit which were in loss since long. Have you too ever got a dream about trading?

I think you are give to trading. I never dream a dream of trading , even with forex trading. But i think that your passion will help you succeed fast . I wish you have it.

In my dream few days ago i saw that view my trades got big profits and fortunately next day i was able to close my trades in good profit which were in loss since long. Have you too ever got a dream about trading?

No, it's really a different dream for you. People generally say that if you get a bad dream, you'll get good news in real. I'm not sure about this vice versa thing. Anyways, forget it. Focus on a new session! new day!!

When I think about Forex trading, I am also thinking about the posibility that I will be rich with Forex trading, I think being positive is always a good thing and it is realistic to think or dream that you will be rich with Forex trading, as we must target the moon at least when we fall it might on a star.

• 1 month later...

the dream can bring positive effects and negative effects because it's just an illusion we have, and mimipi it can make a positive effect if the dream can spur us to achieve what we dream but the dream could have a negative effect due to the we dream to be a slacker and never learn how to trade well and we will always be just a dream we hope will mecapai without a lot of effort

the dream is a metaphor or image of something that we want, without dreams we may not have the desire that we want to get, dream to profit in forex trading is a must, with the dream we are increasingly motivated to find a way for that dream to come true so without us knowing we will seek answers to how to achieve that dream.

I don't need to dream as I'm trading right now. I have 7 active accounts and my capital range from 20 dollars to 400 dollars. My target is to reach 1,000 dollars capital each to all of my seven accounts. After that I will going to try to add more account. I want to make sure that the best way to earn in forex is alway to diversify. Dreaming is good but making it come true is much better.