Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yo-bux - yo-bux.com

ma7aa3d

i think the site really needs some changes because they have set very very poor rate for referral click and the also they have set a very high minimum payout which is almost impossible for any member.the should add more payment methods and have to decrease the minimum payout and to increase the referral rate up to 0.005.

Congratulations to our new forum moderators

richel, xyzearn, krish.

well they have added the new moderators to their site but i am thinking what they will do here when no members will stay here.the modes have to force its admin to decrease the minimum payout to 1-3$ and also force him to increase the referral click rate.at these details nobody will likes to join it.

I think this site have added some new moderators but i dont think so the moderators also are interest much to stay in this site as they have set a very high minimum payout which will take much time to reach. I think if moderators can request admin to decrease it , it will be better.